Unity Completed Nursery Clicker [Final] [I’m Moralist]

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Wait... if I remember correctly, there is a hentai manga based on this.
...Or is this based on the hentai manga.

Edit:
Just checked the H manga. The nun looks exactly the same as the nun in the H M. This looks like it is more of a sequel.

Reactions: crampbootz

fexacon

Jun 21, 2018
Not bad, wish the upgrades were reflected in the art (at least the ones that make sense). An autoclicker obviously destroys this game.

Reactions: 3eyes1wing

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
autotranslator is a pain, especially since I discovered that it's set to max translate 200 characters which some of developments have more than that. have to go into BepInEx/config/autotranslatorconfig.ini to up that. After setting it to 400 things translated WAYY quicker
guess it's okay to set it [Goku]OVER 9000!!![/Goku], just to be sure everything is translated.

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
Wait... if I remember correctly, there is a hentai manga based on this.
...Or is this based on the hentai manga.

Edit:
Just checked the H manga. The nun looks exactly the same as the nun in the H M. This looks like it is more of a sequel.
Who is the artist?

crunchyo

Dec 18, 2017
Could you just upload the game without the crappy MTL program stuck to it's side? I'd rather just play it blind.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I might play this if the translation was a bit better. Someone tell me if it get a proper translation, or at least an edit to the MTL so that it's more polished.

yareli

May 7, 2023
It's a shame that the only reward for upgrading is butchered by terrible MTL.
Neat concept though.

Vseslav

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a game with same concept, but with heroine actually visually chanhing with every body modification, and reacting to those changes, as well as to the more and more horrible creatures she produces?

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes