• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Welp, I'm officially stuck on that thing when it reaches lvl 8, and my Qu's defense is almost capped(999). Jeez, what a mess. Glad Yes My Lord had a more reasonable super boss.
Now since we've finally established where you are since you didnt elaborate not once in any of your previous initial posts... :HideThePain:, why are you trying to beat the EX boss?
Just testing your skills? I do admit, I was curious, and went ahead and fought it up to level 4. Then stopped. :LUL:

Since there's no reward and the storyline was finished I figured what they hey.
Although if doublecore makes another game similar to this, besides the initial 3 in english, we need to petition or say something on these superbosses too (for those sweet sweet end-game rewards).
This, Yes My Lord, and Final Frontier were all excellent games.

Mar 6, 2021
Now since we've finally established where you are since you didnt elaborate not once in any of your previous initial posts... :HideThePain:, why are you trying to beat the EX boss?
Just testing your skills? I do admit, I was curious, and went ahead and fought it up to level 4. Then stopped. :LUL:

Since there's no reward and the storyline was finished I figured what they hey.
Although if doublecore makes another game similar to this, besides the initial 3 in english, we need to petition or say something on these superbosses too (for those sweet sweet end-game rewards).
This, Yes My Lord, and Final Frontier were all excellent games.
Eh, I elaborated well enough(I claimed to be stuck at the superboss, which there is only one of).
Both testing my skills and wanting to complete all fights. I don't like being stuck not being able to beat a certain boss and then call it quits.
I agree. If I could email double cores, I'd definitely say some words about EX-Spriggan. I bought his game fair and square on steam, so I can't excuse such lazy game design.

Reactions: vosake
Mar 6, 2021
Quick update: A weird "glitch" (or perhaps a feature???) that caused Qu to become immortal during the fight (her HP would reach zero but she would not die) has allowed me to beat lvl 8 version of the superboss. Have not been able to replicate it against the lvl 9 boss. Curious....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: vosake
Mar 6, 2021
UPDATE: Managed to use the glitch again to beat lvl 9 EX-Spriggan. Still no idea what caused it. Also, for some reason, Oz seems to have much better odds silencing, binding or poisoning than Qu, despite having less than half her luck. Very odd.
UPDATE 2: Lvl 10 has fallen. A mix of poison and Silence spamming helped. Still, not a 100% strategy, to my dismay.
UPDATE 3: Using 3 counter brooches, 1 blood coat, and having Oz cast Silence Cast with the Vamp Rod can let you beat the thing up until lvl 12.
Lvl 13 it gains too much resistance against it to make it realiable.
I think I'll just save edit to dupe the Dancer Heart equipment so Qu can dodge tank. Honestly, fuck this boss. I can't imagine any playtesting was done. It warrants a save editor.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes