3.60 star(s) 69 Votes

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm liking this a lot more than Dusklight, Dusklight seemed almost schizophrenic with hard it shifted gears but this seems to know what it is a lot more.

Very excited to become The Stag or whatever is going to happen with the cult. Cult Route for life.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funny when mc asked hazel's help to teach gospel to jack's students and most likely she doesn't give a shit about stag.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I had hoped this was going to go dark... all the signs were there, a cult with a final initiation ritual with some girl (clearly getting gangbanged)... a mother and daughter to hate... like that wife character makes my skin crawl I don't even want to hate fuck her, just want her gone... then Hazel was getting wailed on in the bathroom and I'm thinking okay this is the start, shits going to really bad for her, she'll become a recluse and a broken shell of herself and will end up getting anally hatefucked every day till she can't remember her name... oh no, she bounced back got the MC thrown in jail and now he's sleeping with her kinda lovey dovey - what. A new unlikeable character appears at the end but I've lost hope they'll get what they deserve.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Charlotte and Lisa claims they don't want the MC to think there lesbians bitch you guys are after kissing like three times, but seriously the blanket game? they might as well have played spin the bottle...

Now for Hazel I still don't trust that bitch.

Nichole she's just a whore.

Now for the MC ex Jessica believe it or not I'm still curious about her we still need to hear her side of the story.

So as far I know I have rejected all the main girls path lol.
I fuck with the ex, she's the hottest. She looks annoying as fuck, but damn she gets a pass!

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm currently doing Ep3 - not a lot of time to play. Will we ever get a chance to have Lisa? She is a total babe.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Play EP4 ;)

By the way, if you use the mod from zoey you get them all in one go, otherwise you would have to take a separate path for each li

Last edited:
Reactions: gam2000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and sexfilled update and also surprising twists and bit unexpected end. follows usual dk's games path aka mc fucks all.

few scrshots:

1. no more distractions? i see 2 big distractions.
2. total bubblehead but still adorable.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I went ahead and finished the game. Wow. Good stuff.
I did see a dialog miss-step near the end of Ep4 when Jessica is talking is says it is Father Jack. :)
Great graphics and action. I appreciate it all.

Just a wanderer

May 28, 2020
Includes the song credits, Fk. I am Searching all across the internet for Hazel theme song "She's daddy's daughter" and still not finding it but I did found the workout theme song Hazel play for me(MC). In conclusion, INCLUDE THE FK!NG THEME SONG!!!!!!
Anyway, 10/10 for gameplay.
Love all the girls and also a fan of Dusklight Manor. Keep up the good work.

Also tell me what's the fk!ING song name of that "Daddy's daughter" lyric?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Includes the song credits, Fk. I am Searching all across the internet for Hazel theme song "She's daddy's daughter" and still not finding it but I did found the workout theme song Hazel play for me(MC). In conclusion, INCLUDE THE FK!NG THEME SONG!!!!!!

Daddy's Daughter, by Ghosts of Liberty

• Red Heart
Reactions: Just a wanderer

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018

The song is called Daddy's Daughter by The Ghosts of Liberty

PRO TIP: Use Shazam to search for any song you might like :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Just a wanderer
Aug 13, 2021
When Hazel is taunting John (Main Character) and Charlotte in the training room, the game suddenly displays an error screen at a specific time.

screenshot0004.png

Also, as already mentioned here in the comments to this thread, John's (MC) ex-girlfriend Jessica is twice mistakenly referred to as "Father Jack".

screenshot0001.png

Can anyone report this to Daniels K.?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes