3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Hell Razor

Sep 17, 2021
Nichole is hot AF as is Charlotte. Trying to get the Xian loon to drop it and fuck. Hazel just a fucking bitch.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Calm down.... It's just a scripting fuckup :ROFLMAO:

Maybe you have a secret urge deep down to have your own set of boobies to play with though? It's always loads of fun when such fine upstanding conservative grifters, err... take a walk on the wild side.

Please no fucking futa that shit is nasty and not in the tags.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The crashing, grinding sound you hear is any remotely rational, believable premise to this story running into the ditch.

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Now for the MC ex Jessica believe it or not I'm still curious about her we still need to hear her side of the story.
What side? She cheated on the MC with the current guy she was with and now she's crawling back.

Anyway, glad Hazels a bitch and hopes she stays that way or at least only tones it down with us and doesn't become some kind ass who wants to make amends and help people because the power of love for the MC changed her, fuck that. Yall can have the boring holier than thou girl, discount Kim Kardashian, and the other generic nice sister. About time we had some evil bitches as a main love interest.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I don't get it. Why does MC let Jacob go when he's just beating Hazel up? Frustrating and it's a constant theme in danielsk games.

It's kinda ironic when he calls Jacob a "spinless coward" when both are cowards.
I mean you are right but try not to overthink any story cause else 90% have dumb moments just for the sake of story , think of it as the MC was more concerned of Hazel than beating jacob.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm liking this a lot more than Dusklight, Dusklight seemed almost schizophrenic with hard it shifted gears but this seems to know what it is a lot more.

Very excited to become The Stag or whatever is going to happen with the cult. Cult Route for life.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes