3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
so i take issue with the story specifically the mcs motivations. why the fuck does he put up with this? why not leave? there is absolutely nothing that holds him there. it just doesnt make any sense.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I think this has some good and fun potential, sadly I don't think this is for me. I wanted to wish the Dev(s) good luck, but I cannot choose one girl in this, so I have to bow out. Hope everyone enjoys this, because it is a good VN and the story is enjoyable as well. So again, best of luck.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I think this has some good and fun potential, sadly I don't think this is for me. I wanted to wish the Dev(s) good luck, but I cannot choose one girl in this, so I have to bow out. Hope everyone enjoys this, because it is a good VN and the story is enjoyable as well. So again, best of luck.
If you use the mod, you get them all...

Reactions: TheDick69+

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
No. I never use mods or guides when playing Renpy games. It's a waste of time and I see no reason to do this. I like to have the original experience, as it should be.
i didn't get the error without the mod but in my mod playthrought i get that

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
If you use the mod, you get them all...
I try not to use mods. Even when I do, I usually never choose the 'view all' options. I'm weird like that. I wish this was different, and Charlotte would definitely be my first pick, but if she's not ok with the MC being with Lisa (or I'm guessing eventually Hazel) then I have to pass. I don't just want to be the cheater as the MC already has issues thanks to his ex cheating on him. So I enjoyed what I have played, but probably best to move on for me.
Still wish all the best for the Dev(s)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I try not to use mods. Even when I do, I usually never choose the 'view all' options. I'm weird like that. I wish this was different, and Charlotte would definitely be my first pick, but if she's not ok with the MC being with Lisa (or I'm guessing eventually Hazel) then I have to pass. I don't just want to be the cheater as the MC already has issues thanks to his ex cheating on him. So I enjoyed what I have played, but probably best to move on for me.
Still wish all the best for the Dev(s)
Your choice, your lose. :)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I've got to know the dev's work through Dusklight Manor and enjoyed that one a lot (love you, Lemon <3).

But if there were moments where something was missing, apparently this one is getting everything right. The story is very good so far, the music is excellent, and the girls...

Can't say I am a fan of Nicole, but Charlotte, and especially Lisa and Hazel, are awesome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Fr. This muscular dude, that has the option of having a military background, let's the fucking coward run past him without punishing him for what he did.

Honestly, he should've knocked his lights out when that dude pushed Lisa, and now he did this and still got away with it.

Some hot bullshit imo, doesn't seem right.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I don't get it. Why does MC let Jacob go when he's just beating Hazel up? Frustrating and it's a constant theme in danielsk games.

It's kinda ironic when he calls Jacob a "spinless coward" when both are cowards.
Another daniels k game another sissy mc, starting to see a connection here. Seriously not even an option to punch jacob, i'm like i get you are a sissy dev but not everyone is one:rolleyes:

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Why the hell did the developer not add a simple option of Text box opacity. I had to download from 3rd party for textbox opacity. zzz

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes