3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1634296981627.png

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that work is going great so far with Episode 5 of Nursing Back to Pleasure and the ETA is the 15th of this month (less than two weeks away). This Episode is going to have a lot of goodies and will fork in a couple of different ways depending on your choices, adding to that replayability factor that we like so much.

1634297042325.png

As for Episode 5, it's going to be yet another big one, about 85% of the work is already done, there are still some renders to be done but so far it looks good. The ETA stays the 15th so it's going to be delivered in 4 days from now. More info about the Episode on the day of the release!

Cheers, have a great day!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Hey everyone,
Nursing Back to Pleasure Episode 5 is now available in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough for Tier 2+ Patrons at the following link :
As a reminder, Tier 1 also receives this Episode roughly one week from now.
This Episode is by far the largest one yet, it features 400 new images and adult animations, new sound effects and music. What's also special about Episode 5 is that you mostly reap the rewards of past choices so if you're in a relationship with Charlotte you're going to get more Charlotte, including some hot scenes and that also goes for Hazel and Nicole. Lisa is also featured in this Episode, in smaller doses.
What happens in Episode 5? (small spoiler warning)
Hazel is again acting weird, this time she's trying to be nice to everyone and even made some temporary changes to her appearance... But is she serious about it or is it yet another one of her games? Jessica is causing problems, she's lying about her identity and you can't seem to shake her off as much as you would try... But maybe that's not such a bad thing? She is a good looking girl after all... There are story advancements for both Charlotte and Lisa among plenty of other things. As you know I don't like giving everything away so that you get to experience the story first hand so I think that's enough, but there is much more to find out!
As usual there might be some bugs or spelling errors, if you get and error screen see if you can click ignore at the bottom of the screen so you can move past it.
Bug report rewards : The first people to report unique bugs (if nobody else reported it before you) win a special, one of a kind 4k wallpaper of your choosing. Simply write me a direct message with the bug that you found and what wallpaper you would like created (could feature characters from completed games, could be adult, explicit and so on). As soon as a bug is reported and fixed I will add it to the list down here so you know that it has already been identified :
Bugs :
- So far none reported.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Before this episode, I had (look-wise): Hazel > Charlotte & Lisa > Nicole.

But now, judging by the preview, I have: Charlotte & Lisa > Hazel ~ Nicole.

Hazel's new look is just...:sick:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hazel dolled up and smacked some thick makeup to her pretty face to be a princess 4 you.
For any and all lady and the tramp kind a love birds shenanigans you got Charlotte.
Before this episode, I had (look-wise): Hazel > Charlotte & Lisa > Nicole.

But now, judging by the preview, I have: Charlotte & Lisa > Hazel ~ Nicole.

Hazel's new look is just...:sick:

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes