3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
5th pic on previews?
i meant what was ruined about her? a hair dye which may or may not be temporal ? i mean its in style with her character , being unpredictable and bipolar sometimes.
If you want to see ruined characters check lizzie in previous game dusklight manor...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i meant what was ruined about her? a hair dye which may or may not be temporal ? i mean its in style with her character , being unpredictable and bipolar sometimes.
i can't say 1 way or other w/o playing but changing chars outlook isn't good thing usually.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
i can't say 1 way or other w/o playing but changing chars outlook isn't good thing usually.
I cant argue about that , but we will see if the changes are permanent and are indeed bad and breaks the character.

Reactions: mma456

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Great game with good characters and models. The only thing i dislike, not just in this game but in much others, is the rape plot to trigger emotion. It was used so many times in so much games, that don't even trigger anymore. Maybe, this go to all devs, be creative and think in another flaw to the "bad guys" will be a good thing to don't become just "another game".

Again, it go to all games, not just this one. In total, i liked pretty much the story. I will keep watching for the next chapters. Good work, dev.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what they do .. all guys like that have on their mind is partying and girls.
Remember they always have girls along with them so they can feel appreciated.
Episode 5 was strange, the character and story development feels really unnatural. Some characters seem to say things and act out of character just to push the narrative along.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other guy who makes the games is cooking something, but party is where it is at now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Before starting this game i got to ask: what is the supernatural element in this one? Every danielsK game had some so far. :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What about the unquenched thirst for throbbbing love
that accompanies MC in all these games?
Before starting this game i got to ask: what is the supernatural element in this one? Every danielsK game had some so far. :unsure:
We got a magik book this time ... is it enough spell binding 4 you to play?

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes