Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
NBTP_SM_Cover2.jpg

Overview:
In-game mod for Nursing Back to Pleasure
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Debut of SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 07-21-2022
Game/Creator: Nursing Back to Pleasure / Daniels K
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: Episode 14 (Final)
Game Version: Episode 14 (Final)
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). Full feature to be added soon now that we actually have a path split as of Ep12.
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 07/22/2022 07:45 CST
Download: -
SanchoMod GUI & Options
NBTP SM B07a.jpg NBTP SM B07b.jpg NBTP SM B07c.jpg NBTP SM B07d.jpg NBTP SM B05e.jpg
NBTP SM B07e.jpg NBTP SM B07f.jpg NBTP SM B07g.jpg
SanchoMod dynamic ChoiceGuide & SplitScenes
NBTP SM B06d.jpg NBTP SM B06e.jpg NBTP SM B06f.jpg NBTP SM B06g.jpg

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
OTR D01a.jpg
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reserved. This post will dynamically change with info and details as needed.

12/17/21 - Ain't gonna lie, Zoey has be on edge a bit but we can handle whatever this dev throws my way....I ain't skeered. Anyway I'm in a very remote location currently and awaiting the compressed version to drop so I can get to it. Until then I'm porting over all the little tweaks I've added to SanchoMod core mod over the past few weeks when working on SunshineLove and BaDIK. I won't have time to change the game's GUI though which I really want to do (I can make it look proper and professional). I'll keep you folks posted. Regards.

Note1: The compressed just dropped via FAPmaster369 and I'm downloading now. Give me some time as my bandwidth is shit in the middle of the National Forest.

Note2: Download complete, time to refresh the Crown & Coke and get busy. I'll keep y'all updated in separate posts below as usual....with teaser screenshots as applicable so you don't think I'm bullshittin' ya. FYI, there's only 163 diffs from the old script....this is very doable.

Note3: The abnormal use of illogical acronyms in this title leaves a few stats up to some interpretation for now until we all figure it out. One specifically "SX6" is directly correlated to the times the MC has sex or orgasms. For now, when you see "SX6" in the stat screens think "Sex". I'll change the stat labels over time as we get more confirmation on what is only temporary variables and which ones are vital for pathing/cheevos. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK folks. Everything SanchoMod thru Ep6 is ported over. Now just to process Ep7, add to the SanchoGallery, tweaks, etc. This won't take nearly as long as I was originally concerned with. I'll keep ya posted as always. Thank you all again for your kind words and support.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The SanchoGuide is done. I will bug test it while writing the code for the new gallery scenes. There's a few variables introduced that I'm not sure what the acronyms stand for, but we'll wing it for now...everything can be edited.

Reactions: Pocoyo21

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Someone needs to update the games main post with a link to this.
Bud there's 2 "folks of higher power" (yes, I'm not spelling it out as it'll be flagged) that for some reason refuse to put my mods in the OPs out of what appears to be blatant favoritism telling me "first come/first serve". As another example I tried several times today for my recent Sunshine Love mod which is truly fucking awesome and denied every time. Some "folks of higher power" add my stuff automatically. I only have a few mods I've posted on this site so it's not like I'm pumping out garbage....hell I produce some of the highest quality additions on this site imho that actually add to the VN's playability and aesthetic. Who else allows you to turn absolutely everything in the mod off/on at will and actually rewrites/improves GUIs of rookie devs? I'll probably get slammed for writing this but it's the truth. Regardless I'm back to it as I've code to finish to get this product out to you folks. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update: I'm coding the last scene for the gallery but it's long, real long. If I don't find a proper spot to split it then I'll just leave it be, double-check everything then start packaging it up for distribution.

Edit: I was overthinking it. I'll give you both options. 1) Full scene 2) Scene split into two parts:

1639802570565.png

Last edited:

Dzerzhinsky

Mar 20, 2021
Bud there's 2 "folks of higher power" (yes, I'm not spelling it out as it'll be flagged) that for some reason refuse to put my mods in the OPs out of what appears to be blatant favoritism telling me "first come/first serve". As another example I tried several times today for my recent Sunshine Love mod which is truly fucking awesome and denied every time. Some "folks of higher power" add my stuff automatically. I only have a few mods I've posted on this site so it's not like I'm pumping out garbage....hell I produce some of the highest quality additions on this site imho that actually add to the VN's playability and aesthetic. Who else allows you to turn absolutely everything in the mod off/on at will and actually rewrites/improves GUIs of rookie devs? I'll probably get slammed for writing this but it's the truth. Regardless I'm back to it as I've code to finish to get this product out to you folks. Regards.
It’s so unfair, this is one of the highest quality mods I have ever seen.

mungemaster

May 18, 2017
Thanks for continuing the mod.

Does your mod implement a harem route like Zoey's mod or will we need to do several play throughs to see it all? Not including the gallery aspect you also provide.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry for the delay, but the dev's movie code at the main menu is fucking up basic python code. If I remove the movie code everything works fine. I can't believe that crappy code is bugging out the gallery's "change name" code (which is very basic, I didn't get cute with it). Give me some time to rewrite his Main Menu code and fix this mess. I had hoped the update would already be in your hands but need a few more minutes to resolve. Regards.

Reactions: Pocoyo21

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for continuing the mod.

Does your mod implement a harem route like Zoey's mod or will we need to do several play throughs to see it all? Not including the gallery aspect you also provide.
Good evening.

Negative. I don't alter any dev scripting or force story changes that weren't intended, it's never been my style. I mod to let the story stand where it is although I'll help you to either 1) quickly see the scenes you missed or don't want to re-playthrough or 2) guide you in the playthrough to get the OEM route you seek. That's just my MO.

Reactions: Pocoyo21 and Sk8587

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update link posted in OP for Ep7. I fixed a ton of OEM bad code so the VN should run a lot less laggy for you. All the corrected code is embedded inside the SanchoMod scripts, I did not edit the OEM screen or other GUI scripts. It's clean code. Enjoy.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
thanks for doing this mod, shame with all the devs reworking old shit in their games and causing problems but i appreciate what you do

Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Update link posted in OP for Ep7. I fixed a ton of OEM bad code so the VN should run a lot less laggy for you. All the corrected code is embedded inside the SanchoMod scripts, I did not edit the OEM screen or other GUI scripts. It's clean code. Enjoy.
Awesomeness, just in time for tonight's gaming session. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thanks for doing this mod, shame with all the devs reworking old shit in their games and causing problems but i appreciate what you do
Honestly when you compare E7 to E6, it would have only broken saves at the very end of E6. Any saves before Lisa's scene should work just fine and dandy. Prior to that scene is mostly dialogue spelling/grammar corrections. It's all good. Thank you for the kind words and please enjoy. Regards.

Reactions: Pocoyo21 and Sk8587

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 in the gallery you missed 2 scenes. If you call one of them a scene.
Just wanted to let you know. Keep up the good work and thanks for the mod. Have a nice day.
Another modder, another hero.
Thanks you are the best
Thank you all for the kind words, they are sincerely appreciated. Please enjoy. By sharing my work I only hope that some feature allows you a better, more enjoyable way to consume the media. Regards.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes