3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
well, i have a problem. i tried the unofficial Android but my saves arent compatible.
i can only wait for the "official" release or start another game which i'm not really into...
damn
Saves were never compatible on any unofficial android port since the game's initial release with or without mods. And we also have the same issue with the compressed win version while playing on JoiPlay renpy emulator for android. I haven't try the original version with JoiPlay though since it's too big for a phone. Because of this, I had to start a new game in every updates too, that's sucks.

Feb 15, 2018
Have people done multiple runthroughs and seen how things changed based on choices? This may be the first VN ever where I find myself consistently turning certain characters down even if they're hot, just cuz I don't like their personalities and actions, and I'm wondering how much it affects.

Are there truly branching narratives or does everything mostly stay the same regardless of who you stick it in?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Have people done multiple runthroughs and seen how things changed based on choices? This may be the first VN ever where I find myself consistently turning certain characters down even if they're hot, just cuz I don't like their personalities and actions, and I'm wondering how much it affects.

Are there truly branching narratives or does everything mostly stay the same regardless of who you stick it in?
there are few places where choices matter, for example if doesn't go with lisa when mc is checking books then can later see what happens in the church office behind closed doors.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Honestly I don't care much for Bonnie's story she's not an LI and I don't know why we're being forced into her shit even after I declined her ass and hung out with Hazel instead. if I have to guess I'd say either her boyfriends got tired of her and got rid of her or she got her dumb ass into some other shit, probably the other sex Cult,shes a fuck doll after all so one can only assume. Either way I'd just like to focus on the main LIs and Kate.. Im not even sure what happend to the ex gf, haven't seen her since I think 2 updates ago.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It involves one of main li's and the main antagonist alone in a room while the beta bitch boy mc just stands outsides and listens instead of even attempting to stop it. But at least we get sloppy seconds and a chance to take her back later. :FacePalm:
View attachment 1603130
Honestly I don't blame MC for not doing anything, dude did try but she out right told him to either fuck her with Jason or feck off and let Jason fuck her alone..a bitch that says shit like that ain't worth fighting for so I applaud MC for leaving, of course if you as the player decide to continue persuing her as an Li after that then that's on the player not the MC.

As for the sloppy seconds that is also entirely up to you because early in the game you have the choice to take her virginity so if you did that then Jason will get your sloppy seconds.

Reactions: tothadam1998

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As for the sloppy seconds that is also entirely up to you because early in the game you have the choice to take her virginity so if you did that then Jason will get your sloppy seconds.
i think you are mixing up girls, mc takes only 1 girl's virginity so far (depending what does with charl's friend), hazel lost her virginity way before mc came to house and same with bonnie and that girl church gave to mc no1 cares about her much.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
i think you are mixing up girls, mc takes only 1 girl's virginity so far (depending what does with charl's friend), hazel lost her virginity way before mc came to house and same with bonnie and that girl church gave to mc no1 cares about her much.
You got the wrong game dude, I was replying to the comment about Lancaster boarding House not NBTP.
Also it seems like I'm in the minority but i actually like the Stag girl.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You got the wrong game dude, I was replying to the comment about Lancaster boarding House not NBTP.
Also it seems like I'm in the minority but i actually like the Stag girl.
well wrong thread then.

stag girl is ok but totally not the smartest bulb.

calel

Aug 19, 2021
PLEASE I NEED A
Walkthrough FOR EPISODE 8
sanchomod not working for me gives me error

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
PLEASE I NEED A
Walkthrough FOR EPISODE 8
sanchomod not working for me gives me error
post error or attach traceback.txt on your post so sancho can look on it. also compressed or uncompressed?

calel

Aug 19, 2021
post error or attach traceback.txt on your post so sancho can look on it. also compressed or uncompressed?
Im using renpy Ren'Py 7.3.5. sdk to able to run the game 64bit version not working for me.
with out sanchomod Im able to launch the game
SANCHO sad that i need to move on
PLEASE I REALY NEED A
Walkthrough FOR EPISODE 8 FILE
I get this mouse wheel error

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/SanchoMod NBTP E8.rpy", line 815: u'right_margin' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
vpgrid spacing 30 cols 3 pos (0.5,0.15) ysize 0.8 draggable _OOO0000OOO00OOO0O mousewheel _OOO0000OOO00OOO0O scrollbars "vertical" side_xalign 0.5 right_margin 7 bottom_margin 5:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Jan 31 22:42:54 2022
CAN somebody Help

Last edited:

calel

Aug 19, 2021
tried with -32.exe?
I TRIED THE SOUL REASON IM USING RENPY 7.3.5 SDK BECAUSE RENPY 64bit GIVES A WHITE SCREEN DOESNT MATTER WITCH EXE 32 OR 64
BUT WHEN I PUTTING THE GAME IN THE 7.3.5 SDK STARTS UP NORMAL it works (LAUNCH PROJECT BUTTON)
THE 7.3.5 SDK works with mods like Joker , lain, Scrappy, Shaddymoda, Oscarsix, Blackpixel and others
EXCEPT SANCHO1969 IT GIVES ME THE IS MOUSEWHEEL ERROR

File "game/SanchoMod NBTP E8.rpy", line 815: u'right_margin' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
vpgrid spacing 30 cols 3 pos (0.5,0.15) ysize 0.8 draggable _OOO0000OOO00OOO0O mousewheel _OOO0000OOO00OOO0O scrollbars "vertical" side_xalign 0.5 right_margin 7 bottom_margin 5:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. do you have 32bit or 64bit processor on your comp?
2. and 3. will depend on 1st.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes