3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

calel

Aug 19, 2021
okay 1.5 and graphic card is what?

1.6. drivers up-to-date?
The graphic card im using integrated gpu the dedicated gpu got pixelated its dead.

This is the reason why im only able to use renpy 7.3.5 games or put the 64bit renpy games in to the renpy 7.3.5 sdk. Plus i need to enable existention limit if not i get white screen only

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
THE GRAPHIC CARD IM USING INTEGRATED GPU THE DEDICATED GPU GOT PIXELATED ITS DEAD
THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ONLY ABLE TO USE RENPY 7.3.5 GAMES OR PUT THE 64BIT RENPY GAMES IN TO THE RENPY 7.3.5 SDK PLUS I NEED TO ENABLE EXISTENTION LIMIT IF NOT I GET WHITE SCREEN ONLY
caps_off.jpg

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As we can all tell, Charlotte, Hazel and Lisa are the main girls of NBP. The story revolves around them and they are the main focus but that doesn't mean that our other lovely girls aren't important. Sometimes the secondary role is the one that gets the Oscar, being secondary pays off at times. Bonnie, Jessica, Kate and Nicole are very important to us and at least one of them managed to twist our minds and hearts.
Nursing Back to Pleasure is well away from being over, there are still several Episodes full of content to go but at this point we are clearly past the halfway mark. As mentioned in previous posts, Brentwood Motel was just a proof of concept and work on it has stopped two weeks ago. I did hear all your feedback and it was well received, adjustments will be made when the next one will be in the works.
So far work is going well on Episode 9 and the ETA is around the 15th of February, give or take a couple of days... That's only two weeks away.
Thank you for your support! Have a great day!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Wait, the dev doesn't consider Nicole to be a main character? Isn't she pretty much the catalyst for the whole plot?
So, Lisa, a character with no impact on the story whatsoever, is supposed to be a main character, but not Nicole, the character responsible for all the conflict?!
My guess is that Daniels K. is as much a genius narrative designer as he is a writer in general... His renders are pretty good and only getting better, but maybe it's time to team up with an actual writer.

Reactions: tothadam1998

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Wait, the dev doesn't consider Nicole to be a main character? Isn't she pretty much the catalyst for the whole plot?
So, Lisa, a character with no impact on the story whatsoever, is supposed to be a main character, but not Nicole, the character responsible for all the conflict?!
Exactly my thoughts, best sex scenes are with Nicole, Lisa is a wet towel as a character, damn even the stag girl Kate is better character, and she only has been for 2-3 chapters; the rich boys fucktoy is the same, no character development whatsoever.

Hope the dev give us a lot of endings like Duskligh Manor, i want a Nicole endgame (y)

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Daniels K, do you have any plan to get us to destroy this cult/Bordel? Seriously, the first chance I get I'm going to put it all on the wind and watch this cult be destroyed from the sidelines.
In my opinion the author should do a route where the MC enters the cult with the sole purpose of getting compromising evidence from the cult (Like a spy or undercover cop) and find out who are the powerful figures behind it and make everyone fall and the cult extinct.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tothadam1998

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Daniels K, do you have any plan to get us to destroy this cult/Bordel? Seriously, the first chance I get I'm going to put it all on the wind and watch this cult be destroyed from the sidelines.
In my opinion the author should do a route where the MC enters the cult with the sole purpose of getting compromising evidence from the cult (Like a spy or undercover cop) and find out who are the powerful figures behind it and make everyone fall and the cult extinct.
But don't you know that the NDA the player character signed would trump all the sex trafficking charges? At least in this fever dream of a parallel universe, where this game is taking place.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes