3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well this was the worst episode to date.
Nearly an entire episode about babysitting some unattractive side girl which is also Jacks 3rd trial... ah yes, also really dumb roleplays with that girl...while the maingirls are on hold, it's been what 2 or 3 episode since there was more than some teasing with Charlotte :rolleyes:
Nicole got even worse, she needs to be disinfected and geting a health check up before she is safe for use again.
Ah we also help Matt get laid with 2 girls which are interested in the MC...why ? why do we help that ass...
yeah ... with every update its get worse ...
even if you not on nicoles route , you feel bad for her - sleeping with the village slut rofl
sad thing - started good but ...

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Out of curiosity I am thinking of downloading this vn. I have so many other vn's I need to get completed before their updates arrive. I must have about 30 vn's waiting to be completed and probably more on my other ssd.
Never the less, I want to know how does this game play out, and with that I mean what is the story like, how likable or unlikable are the characters for example? What is the MC like, is he a manchild etc or is a more of a middle of the road kind of normal guy? I have grown so tired with main characters being a manchild, childish, something wrong with them upstairs etc. how is the story, is a slow burner , story heavy or lots of gratuitous sex scenes ? I also hate any kind of NTR I guess what I am saying is, is it really worth the download and playing? I know some will probably just said yeah and not explain why. Like I said I have so many vn's I need to get through, I don't really want to add more to them, because no doubt by the time i have finished the ones in my list the ones at the start of my list will probably with be updated etc. I want honest replies only, not fanbois stuff please. many thanks
Not a slow burner, plenty of sex and no NTR I've seen yet. MC not a manchild or messed up.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening. MMWP is correct as the dev needs if bo1 == 1 to be if bo1 == 2. You get bo1(2) if you fucked her otherwise it's bo1(1) or bo1(0) depending on if you went to her and declined the fuck or stayed with Hazel. It's just an oversight and easily fixed. If he doesn't fix in next update I'll fix it in the mod.
FYI: This issue was NOT corrected in Ep9. It's still a problem but is corrected in the mod. Just giving folks a heads-up. Regards.

Edit: If you're curious there are zero changes from Ep8 to Ep9 except content. No grammatical or technical fixes at all. Again, just a head's up.

Last edited:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I really had hopes with Nicole, i though she would have a good character development but she just keeps behaving like a teenager girl trying to piss off her parents, quite childish and really far from how a ADULT WOMAN with a ADULT DAUGHTER should behave (even counting with the cheating thing) and after what she did now on episode 9, she is not a option anymore. I knew bonnie was bad news and refused to have anything with her thinking that i would avoid future interactions, but sadly dev is railroading players with this and other important things, NOT COOL. When she was thrown out of the truck i wish we had the option to leave her there.
And im not dissapointed just because i knew from the start that some shit would happen considering his previous games....and as i "predicted" the time where he starts to ruin his game has come, and Im out, not gonna wait until this gets even worse...trash bin will have some work to do today.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I think it's a 1st time I'm commenting on this game's thread even though I play it from the initial release, but I just couldn't stop myself from writing that this episode was just awful. And really irritating. And no matter the choice we make MC still has to roleplay with that stupid girl. If she has to be in the house for some reason it doesn't mean MC should agree to all her whims, I wish we could just tell her to f off (and if she tries to blackmail MC record the convo with your phone or smth).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sometimes you just have to listen to a hottie and cuddle and throbb her outta her worries.
Then you move on to some other hottie worries where you try and give yourself to a good cause:
caring for someone stuck in time and in a place where MC is in this unique position to give himself.
MC has a cause, he has a purpuse, he feels for all these hotties being strung out on his path and
he wants to stay a lil while, share some love and cuddling affection with stunningly beautiful honeys.
This is the game. This is the adventure, should any of us accept the challenge of going for this ride.

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Nursing Back To Pleasure E9 - MultiMod Edition

NBTP_SM_Cover2.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
The version started in the worst possible way when two shitty sluts threw themselves at each other. Well luckily there was no activity with them and nothing was forced to watch. Another thing that starts to raise the heat is that fucking Matt. I’d like to hit it in the face properly, but that loser needs a hand-hold on it when it doesn’t know or realize anything on its own. That shit might soon be one of the reasons I deleted the game if it starts to do too much of all the shit for women. There’s a rare lot of totally shitty characters in the game here that thankfully you can still at least dodge. As someone has already said, this game is constantly going in a shitty direction. So that alone may be one reason to delete the game, but let's now look at a couple of updates when it is no longer possible to continue.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
and so it begins, the fall of the game midway like the rest. you can tell based on the chapter the loss of interest. next will come the rushed wrap up. player will get forced punish for getting laid. then the classic choose girl to live happily ever after path. after the secret unresolved ending with mc remains the churches bitch boy. why even bring up the boarding school just to say its closed.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I like it :cool: (y)
Animations etc scene are realy good -I like idea to have more girls Mc to Bang for Church :love:(y) Impregnate is Best :LOL:(y)
Good Luck With Updates Dev -My Pervy soul is Happy :)

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Those question like "how was your childhood?","did you went to college?" are pretty nice. You're building your character backstory as you want

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes