3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
*put off playing this until Ep 9*

*kicks himself for playing another DanielsK game*

The definition of insanity is doing something over and over and expecting a different result....
Hahaha, I did the same thing, I always play his games until they become kinda trash and boring, after that, I just delete the folder and life continues.

I don't even feel anything playing his games anymore, I just put it up to pass some time when I'm bored :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
*put off playing this until Ep 9*

*kicks himself for playing another DanielsK game*

The definition of insanity is doing something over and over and expecting a different result....
Indeed...
*put off modding this until Ep 6*
*kicks himself for modding another DanielsK game*

• Haha
Reactions: lassoluh

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and still you are posting to this thread and playing and modding.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Damn, I didn’t even get to bang slutty Nichole’s ass or Hazel this update, pussy mc rescues a girl thrown out of a truck naked brings her to Nichole’s bedroom & gives them wine while there drunk dancing& then just says good night id rather sleep then have a 3 some. WTF?
then I walk with Hazel in the woods & all we do is make out, I’vefucked her in her room and mine, but in the woods nothing?
Only sex I had was with that stag girl at the hotel, not even the new curvy one that jack hides in the attic, cock tease.
Has anyone had any sexy scenes with that dean milf from the stag?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nicole's lesbian scene was a massive turn off and made me lose 75% of interest in her I may even go back and pick Charlotte as main at least she is wholesome: Nicole is my main and I don't like threesomes or lesbian scenes and it was unavoidable talk about a genius move....And of all the people she could have done it with she picked miss STI's herself. What's more annoying is the spineless MC we're stuck with he doesn't even react to what he saw maybe he would like to get another pan to the face some time soon.

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Nicole's lesbian scene was a massive turn off and made me lose 75% of interest in her I may even go back and pick Charlotte as main at least she is wholesome: Nicole is my main and I don't like threesomes or lesbian scenes and it was unavoidable talk about a genius move....And of all the people she could have done it with she picked miss STI's herself. What's more annoying is the spineless MC we're stuck with he doesn't even react to what he saw maybe he would like to get another pan to the face some time soon.
Isn't Charlotte the religious nut? So far she's part of the sisterhood of the eternally dry vaginas. My main is the daughter who the MC was sent for to rehab. I always have a hard time with names.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Isn't Charlotte the religious nut? So far she's part of the sisterhood of the eternally dry vaginas. My main is the daughter who the MC was sent for to rehab. I always have a hard time with names.
Uhm, Charlotte IS the daughter who the MC was sent for to rehab.

The religious one is Lisa.

I sincerely hope IRL you don't mix up your main girl's name with her best friend's name.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
If you want to get rid of these two sluts it only helps to start the game again. I actually started the game again after Nicolen hit the frying pan and left all of Nicole, Bonnie and my Ex-gf all out of the story. The nerve rests much more than before. When there was no connection between the two of me, that thing about Nicole and Bonnie was shown nothing but when they wake up in the morning. I still want to kick Matt out of the story altogether.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, story not making sense, plot advancing somewhere, bit sex, more lunatics.

scrshots:

1. - 7. truth from kids mouth, 8. that could be worth to see, 14. that's bit exaggerating, 15. so iphone and android users, 16. that's health hazard, 17. retracting heels 1, 18. frying pans :p, 19. where to start, 22. that's up to debate, 23. retracting heels 2.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png

Reactions: lockerxx

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The overall plot is interesting (living with a cult leader) but the game is in dire need of a good writer. The dialogues are bad and meaningless, some events are real childish (after the hide&seek in a previous episode, now they roleplay like 5yo... :FacePalm:)

I won't talk about the bad posing and clipping, it's the lesser issue. The girl models are rather good though.

The following screenshot series sum up the writing's level:

screenshot0002.jpg
screenshot0003.jpg
screenshot0004.jpg
screenshot0005.jpg

Entropy_27

Dec 11, 2021
This Hazel really gets on my nerves in the early part of the game, or maybe it's just me remembering some similar childhood experiences. Or maybe it's my current mood. ANYWAYS, I'm gonna try HARD to take it all and progress. Sadly, as for where I left off, there is no option where I can set-up her in a situation too.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
got time to play a bit the new update

W.T.F is it with that crazy brat silvie?

is it avoidable if the mc is not at that crazy church path?

edit : got something wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: NakkiMuki
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes