3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

honey004

May 23, 2021
Imo Hazel, the older sister, became tolerable...at least for the moment, will probably change if u don't choose her over the younger sister.
As for Nicole, the mother, she did quite a nosedive the last episodes, i really want to take that frying pan to pay her back in kind and than throw her in the next garbage bin together with Bonnie.
Not gonna lie that fry pan yeet was actually funny and unexpected i was literally lmao also the way mc was laying down was funny as hell

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imo Hazel, the older sister, became tolerable...at least for the moment, will probably change if u don't choose her over the younger sister.
nah, mc throws jack to wolves and becomes head of church and then marries nicole.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Absolutely useless update in my opinion aside from a few things like hanging with Kate and maybe Hazel but honestly the dev isn't giving much reason to like Hazel, I mean I do like her and her craziness but when she does dumb shit like feck some random girls car in the lake just for fun you realize that she never changed and she's still the immature bitch she was from the beginning of the game. absolutely no character progression, she's just nice to the MC now because she's inove with him.

Then there's the MC, I know it's just lazy ass writing from the dev but it's irritating how he acts like Nicole fucked up by cheating on her husband with Bonnie when he's been fucking her since the day he got there. There's no internal monologue even of him thinking about it he just acts like it never happened.

As for Bonnie, I honestly thought the dev was going to make her a bit less 2 dimensional with the ending of ep 8 but naah she's just a dumb whore as usual.. Don't know why I expected anything else.

Anyways this game is getting worse by update, but its nothing new for DK tho he's games usually start of intresting with a seemingly good story and then becomes pointless towards the end. I hate being a negative Nancy but it's the truth, here's to hoping ep 10 will reel me back into this game but I highly doubt it.

Reactions: sakosux

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well he gets church, all the church girls, loving family to be fucked and lisa.
The only good church girl so far is Kate, i really don't have any interest in the used sluts in there, like the ex.
I don't think the happy family will be exactly happy if they find out what happens in the church, Hazel already wants he dumps her sister, Charlotte is clueless he fucks around and don't want to share, not even with Lisa...

I'm not sure why u want to marry the least attractive and dumbest out of the girls...i mean Nicole is basically a older version of Bonnie...the only reason to put up with her shitty character was easy sex and cucking Jack.

But i imagine the face of Hazel/Charlotte/Lisa will be a sight to behold, when the MC tells them he marries Nicole :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Anyways this game is getting worse by update, but its nothing new for DK tho he's games usually start of intresting with a seemingly good story and then becomes pointless towards the end. I hate being a negative Nancy but it's the truth, here's to hoping ep 10 will reel me back into this game but I highly doubt it.
I'm still triggered by Schrödinger's antagonist in Dusklight Manor. Vampire lady hiding an ominous smile, but then never doing anything bad was so fucking dumb. It was like DK watched 10yos roleplay, wrote the random shit they came up with down and called it the plot for his game.
This game is the same, but turned up to eleven, because now we've got actual kid's games like hide and seek and "the blanket game". We've got random shit without consequences or relevance to the plot happening, like a grown woman getting beaten up by school bullies, the PC getting arrested, helping some dude move his furniture, exposing a cousin at gunpoint and getting assaulted with a pan.
You gotta play DK's games for the fetishes and skip straight to the sex scenes. Sadly one of the fetishes in this game is that the women have trouble getting wet, when they're with the PC, so he has to fuck them dry, which I never knew could be a thing people find hot.

Reactions: sakosux and dolfe67

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey everyone,

As the title says, Episode 6 of Nursing Back to Pleasure is now available to Tier 0 Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, in both French and English, along with the walkthrough at this link :

Episode 10 is coming along very nicely, so far work has gone very well and the ETA stands strong around the date of 15th give or take a few days, but more on that soon. I won't give out any spoilers as you well know but this Episode will be a must play, trust me on that.

Also, can you believe we're at Episode 10 already? Where does the time fly? But the good part is that the game now already has a decent amount of content and offers several hours of fun and erotic situations. All this is possible thanks to you, all of your support allows me to focus only on working on the game full time, as well as quickly being able to replace any malfunctioning hardware (And there has been some).

Thank you for your support, enjoy the day!

----------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice, if other devs would follow same route aka non-patrons/subs get free version eventually.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Nursing Back to Pleasure Episode 10 - Now available
Hey everyone,

Nursing Back to Pleasure Episode 10 is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough over at this link :

Episode 10 brings a total of 370 new images and adult animations, bringing the total number up to an amazing 3300 images and animations. It also brings a solid number of choices with various impact from low to medium to long lasting. As usual you also reap what you sow in the previous Episodes, some of your past choices impacting events in this Episode.
Besides the usual continuity of the main story line you also get to impact other side events that offer more immersion and depth as well as some rather interesting Church of the Stag content for those truly devoted.

The usual twists and turns are also present so strap yourself in for a very interesting Episode.
Please report any issues or bugs that you might encounter so I can fix them.
Enjoy and have a great weekend next to your favorite girl!

---------

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Why be so negative if you don't know???
I'm not negative. This is the author's second game in which he makes extensive use of images of main characters who don't walk, but run. Perhaps this is his distinctive feature, but to me it looks strange, because instead of running characters, you could have used some other images.

Reactions: Bnshy and dolfe67

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm not negative. This is the author's second game in which he makes extensive use of images of main characters who don't walk, but run. Perhaps this is his distinctive feature, but to me it looks strange, because instead of running characters, you could have used some other images.
I would agree with that.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Haha. I didn't even notice that. I remember the scenes in the park, where it makes sense that the characters are running, but does he have them just run around the house?

I am not sure what it is about Nursing Back to Pleasure, but I think it is my favorite DanielsK game so far. I really liked Pine Falls (except the ending), and My Girlfriend's Amnesia is practically the only RPGM game I think was worth the long walking scenes (though I played the Renpy port), and Lancaster Boarding House was pretty good too (not sure why some like to knock it).

Nursing Back has somewhat more complicated characters than his other games, which is why I like it. I wouldn't say it is the absolute deepest character develoment ever, but I like how Hazel and Nicole have a conflicted relationship with the MC, and who could not love Lisa (always Roche for some reason)? Plus, the whole Stag side story is somewhat interesting, though pretty farfetched.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes