3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Episode 10 is coming along very nicely, so far work has gone very well and the ETA stands strong around the date of 15th give or take a few days, but more on that soon. I won't give out any spoilers as you well know but this Episode will be a must play, trust me on that.
As usual you also reap what you sow in the previous Episodes, some of your past choices impacting events in this Episode.
The usual twists and turns are also present so strap yourself in for a very interesting Episode.
I must have played a different episode...the episode was mostly boring and random stuff happening, next to no advancement, be it LI paths or mainstory.

More fun times with our local retard Silvie :rolleyes:
Charlotte at least got some fun time (althougt i really didn't like the angels), we moved on from dry vaginas to wet ones and reached ''very stretchable and gaping pussys''...
Lisa has no real advance and is still on that idiotic vow.
Hazel plays child and new pranks cause 'fuck u Nicole', quality writing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now u may like Kate, the only good stag girl imo.
Well, first a job good done and secondly u won't see her anytime soon apparently, u also get more or less blackmailed in impregnating more church girls if u wanna see her again.

And then there is Matt, again ! Why the fuck can't we ignore that asshat.
No, i don't wanna go on his birthday party ! No, i don't think bringing Hazel to that party is a good idea, seeing his friend which beat Hazel up is also there...

Can only agree with a previous post, each episode get's worse.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I must have played a different episode...the episode was mostly boring and random stuff happening, next to no advancement, be it LI paths or mainstory.

More fun time with our local retard Silvie :rolleyes:
Charlotte at least got some funtime (althougt i really didn't like the angels), we moved on from dry vaginas to wet ones and reached ''very stretchable and gaping pussys''...
Lisa has no real advance and is still on that idiotic vow.
Hazel plays child and new pranks cause 'fuck u Nicole', quality writing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now u may like Kate, the only good stag girl imo. Well yeah, firstly a job good done and secondly u won't see her anytime soon apparently, u also get more or less blackmailed in impregnating more church girls if u wanna see her again.

And then there is Matt, again ! Why the fuck can't we ignore that asshat.
No, i don't wanna go on his birthday party ! No, i don't think bringing Hazel to that party is a good idea, seeing his friend which beat Hazel up is also there...

Can only agree with a previous post, each episode get's worse.
I gotta confess I'm coming back to this game with every update, even though the writing legit pisses me off. Daniels K games are kind of a guilty pleasure of light hearted fun of a few less common fetishes. I just have to skip all the dialogue like about the dry, loose and used vaginas or else I feel like I'm fapping to the fantasies of a 15yo.
Updates like the current one are actually worse than the regular standard, because it's just fucking boring. Who would want to go back to highschool drama, random activities like shopping or basketball and another vanilla scene with Charlotte, after impregnating hot cultists?
Sometimes this game is about fully grown highschool kids and their ridiculous drama and sometimes it's about crazy exgfs human trafficking themselves. It would actually be funny, if I wasn't so pissed about the randomness of it all.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
the dev needs if bo1 == 1 to be if bo1 == 2. You get bo1(2) if you fucked her otherwise it's bo1(1) or bo1(0) depending on if you went to her and declined the fuck or stayed with Hazel.
Sancho, is that at line 17742 in Ep10's "script.rpy"?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lording game from ep9 and you get an endless loop of main menu with the menus, showing the character after each other

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with saves not loading?
yea, episode 9 saves does not work, dev broke them, not tried older saves from ep 8, just tried two saves from last update, they did not work, so dev failed, so will wait for fix or next update, have too many other games to check than "#¤"¤#"# with failed devs

• Sad
Reactions: ab_swag_

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Catching her mom consistently drugging and causing physical harm to both her step-sis and a dude she likes....no big deal. But catching her having a random lesbian tryst with a nobody is a big no no. Some top notch writing there, as expected.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Nursing Back To Pleasure E10 - MultiMod Edition (Update)
NBTP_SM_Cover2.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Aug 26, 2019
The game started off better than the dev previous works but in the last few episodes it has a sense of similarity to the previous games and it seems like it's going in the same road but still I would like something different to happen or at least have an ending that doesn't seem rushed.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes