3.60 star(s) 70 Votes
Aug 26, 2019
The game started off better than the dev previous works but in the last few episodes it has a sense of similarity to the previous games and it seems like it's going in the same road but still I would like something different to happen or at least have an ending that doesn't seem rushed.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
textbox removed + text shadow only
!!! not usable together with sancho mod !!!

Screenshot_1.png

extract attached file into mainfolder , overwrite if asked
(maybe make backup of gui.rpy and screens.rpy from *\game folder)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Why does a girl always have to take off in this dev's games? I played Lancaster and Dusklight and a girl leaves both stories before it finishes and now another one is threatening to leave. I know we're getting close to where the story starts to go off the rails if it hasn't already but come on switch things up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt any girl is totally leaving besides silvie (good riddance) and that church girl which mc impregnated.

usual update, some funnies, plot advancing bit (not that this has much plot), some sex.

scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I've played dev's other games and truthfully there were pros and cons so I decided to start this one with an open mind. Well just hit chapter 3 and despite my milf addiction I can't stand Nicole. While it's a tired trope to have one sister that hates the MC's guts, at least I can hold out hope we can get to the bottom of Hazel's issues but Nicole is driving me crazy with how bipolar she is. I get it, she's sexually frustrated and lonely but her going hot and cold in an instant not to mention treating the MC like an object she can turn on and off as she pleases is really making me lose interest in her, especially now that I've finally kicked things off with Charlotte, my ginger goddess.

Does Nicole's character get any better or is this how she is for the next 7 chapters? Also getting some strong throuple vibes with Lisa and Charlotte with the blanket game, any hopes for that path? Thankfully playing with the mod so I can hope to see all the content before having to pick which girl(s) I want to pick for the ending.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I've played dev's other games and truthfully there were pros and cons so I decided to start this one with an open mind. Well just hit chapter 3 and despite my milf addiction I can't stand Nicole. While it's a tired trope to have one sister that hates the MC's guts, at least I can hold out hope we can get to the bottom of Hazel's issues but Nicole is driving me crazy with how bipolar she is. I get it, she's sexually frustrated and lonely but her going hot and cold in an instant not to mention treating the MC like an object she can turn on and off as she pleases is really making me lose interest in her, especially now that I've finally kicked things off with Charlotte, my ginger goddess.

Does Nicole's character get any better or is this how she is for the next 7 chapters? Also getting some strong throuple vibes with Lisa and Charlotte with the blanket game, any hopes for that path? Thankfully playing with the mod so I can hope to see all the content before having to pick which girl(s) I want to pick for the ending.
All I will say is, things catch up with Nicole. Go ahead and finish what you started.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Don't know how many chapters this game has but gave up on it when 6 started, love the models, the renders and the animations are sufficiënt but the story......each day it gets more and more......well.... stupid(as stupid as the MC himself)

Hope someone has the guts to rewrite it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Still that one Teletubby Matt is teasing people here. It's weird now you can't get rid of that bastard. One shit sits in a prison cell, but you can't get rid of that. If you were to say a bad word to it once and it would even cry and run away.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes