3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC does not have control over the people whio come into his life.
MC cannot decide who to see in his cell, they come and go as they please.
MC cannot decide where his precious babes go and who they meet.
MC cannot decide what his fate is despite provoking faithful responses in his peers.
MC can join the family business, seeing as all the babes are into it, helping out.
MC can give the babes all around him a nudge for love and a moment of passion.
Every day is a new day. Fun will come once you play.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm just...kind of worried...how he plans to proceed with Lisa.
I hope he thinks of something better than: 'oh, we can do anal, that isn't included in that idiotic chasity vow. So i'm still pure & innocent, while i don't breake my promise'...
But yeah, i think thats just what he will do :cautious:

We have Matt's birthday coming up, yay :poop:
And what could be a better idea than to bring Hazel along to cheer her up. The guy which beat her up will be there and the townbike, which is one of the persons she is really pissed at...i really hope Hazel burns the place down :whistle:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We have Matt's birthday coming up, yay :poop:
And what could be a better idea than to bring Hazel along to cheer her up. The guy which beat her up will be there and the townbike, which is one of the persons she is really pissed at...i really hope Hazel burns the place down :whistle:
if matt's still in town and she and hazel meet its him who will suffer not hazel.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
i was behind on the updates, and just got to the frying pan part, and i just lost all my will to play this game, girls are cute, but the writing is simply horrible, first was the robbing in the woods which was already pretty weak, now the mc takes a frying pan to the head and does nothing? no hitting back, no noticing a girl trying to come at him from meters away, no consequences to either of them no visits to the hospital no police called, there is no reason to protect her.
She should be in jail right now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1648801939151.png

It's going to be a very interesting Episode 11

(I wonder what's going on there...)
I wanted to thank everyone for voting in the previous post's poll,
a huge number of people voted and the results were very much
in line with what I was hoping they would be.
I can only hope that Nicole's tanned butt is rewarding enough
for your votes, at least for now.

As for Episode 11 of NBP, everything is on schedule with the ETA
strongly fixed for the 15th. It's going to be a very interesting one,
as the title of this post says. A lot of things are happening
and important decisions are going to be made.
Enough with the spoilers for now.
Have a great weekend, cheers!

1648802034892.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tanned? i see plenty of untanned on her ass.

last pic has chars from almost all of his prev. games but i think pine falls is missing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She would be the high five hottie in the middle. Gorgeaous honey from between them pines for love.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
last pic has chars from almost all of his prev. games but i think pine falls is missing.
From left to right - My Girlfriend's Amnesia, Dusklight Manor, Pine Falls, Nursing Back to Pleasure, Lancaster Boarding House,

The games with no representation are the oldest RPGM games Imaginarium, Stranded With Benefits, and Zoe's Temptations.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know that work on Episode 11 is going great and the ETA holds for 15th of April, a bit more than a week away. At this point the new Episode has almost 300 images and even more are still to come so it's going to be a beefy one. The French translation of Episode 10 is almost ready as well and it will be delivered in the next couple of days.
Have a great day!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think he just copy pastes dev updates and only changes few words.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can MC date multiple girls at once?
So far, yes, there are no bad consequences similar to the Dev's other games where his MC's can be a man-whore for most of the game, though you will need to choose to prioritize spending time with some girls over the others, not to mention, while there is usually at least 1 throuple/sharing path, typically the MC will need to pick a LI at the end unless you are on the throuple path.

Reactions: LocalProdigy
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes