3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I get that Hazel is supposed to be an EXTREME "brat" stereotype... but holy goddamn she needs to be locked up in a mental institution or in prison for her sheer level of insanity.

(Then again, there are several characters in the game who are kinda batshit crazy, so at least she's not the odd one out.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Nursing Back To Pleasure E11 - MultiMod Edition (Update)
NBTP_SM_Cover2.jpg

May I present the grand debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
This episode felt bipolar...
Begining with going to a party neither Charlotte nor Lisa have friends (or dislike the people there), don't feel confortable and where to goal was to cheer up Hazel, which don't want to go.
The whole cheating on Charlotte with Hazel...i mean, Charlotte is pissed, understandable. Than u happily chatt only she is pissed again, so u go on happy walk and she is pissed again ect...The MC's reactions are just dumb.
Nicole is stupid as always, hey Charlotte ur are my new besty...Charlotte 'ok we are besties now'...really :FacePalm:
Not sure when Lisa will finally get something more than foreplay.
Hazel really didn't has any character development at all, she continuous to be a bitch to everyone for no reason. Overall she is more like one of those evil antagonists of a cartoon, ''i will ruin ur live, and i will ruin ur live'' etc...really, she feels just laughable stupid
Yeah I dropped this game, it just feels like the plot and characters are ambling along directionless. Oh hey, things are getting boring and I'm out of ideas, let's have another character hit the MC on the head again.
Oh come on now, you guys really expect DK to be able to write a good story end-to-end? He has a long track record of not doing that. Just enjoy his games for what they are - games with ok graphics, non-sensical plot, but regular timely updates. They are mindless gap-fillers (pun intended) in-between long release cycles of actual good games.

kch

Dec 19, 2017
I really like some songs in this game. I cant find the one with the lyrics "It's like time falling sleep in the afternoon.....", "I've been taking the morning slowly, waking up to the sweet sound of the birds".
Anyone know the name of the song ??

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
waiting mod update
NBTP_SM_Cover2.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
facepalm.gif

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
The Mc took a job in the village of the crazies!!!
Nobody is even close to normal..Even sweet Charlotte is fucked in the head
Hazel and Nicole are sickos, Lisa is a beast waiting to be let out, the ex is a remorseless slut and the cult folks....well...cultists are fun until someone has to die and Matt's fucktoy seems to have no mind of her own.... All in all this game is a bag of hysterical laughs... Just like the last two titles!!!

Dec 20, 2021
NBTP_SM_Cover2.jpg

Go get you some.

- Sancho
Hey man, Can you tell me the name of the song that plays whenever MC interacts with NICOLE? The file name of the song is NicoleMusic.
I attached the file too, just so It would be easy for you.
Thnx.
Keep doing the work man, your mods are great. View attachment NicoleMusic.mp3 View attachment NicoleMusic.mp3

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I probably already said this, I just don't remember, but this game has simultaneously the best animations I've ever seen and the baddest bitch I've ever seen in a sex game. Good Shit. Hope there's a Charlotte and Lisa polygamy route. I can't help myself I want both.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey man, Can you tell me the name of the song that plays whenever MC interacts with NICOLE? The file name of the song is NicoleMusic.
I attached the file too, just so It would be easy for you.
Thnx.
Keep doing the work man, your mods are great. View attachment 1760852 View attachment 1760852
Honestly I don't know where the dev sourced their chosen audio tbh. That's a question suited to them. Regards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really like some songs in this game. I cant find the one with the lyrics "It's like time falling sleep in the afternoon.....", "I've been taking the morning slowly, waking up to the sweet sound of the birds".
Anyone know the name of the song ??
try shazam.

I probably already said this, I just don't remember, but this game has simultaneously the best animations I've ever seen and the baddest bitch I've ever seen in a sex game. Good Shit. Hope there's a Charlotte and Lisa polygamy route. I can't help myself I want both.
yea both are so sweet and silly.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This is no longer a game worth playing. MC is totally balless and takes punches from every slut. That’s already one reason why you shouldn’t play. I can’t bear to watch Hazel’s anger and its constant change of mind, as well as the fact that it stabs me in the back in this last part. That is, there is no more than one interesting character in the whole fucking game and it has sworn some fucking oath.

Of course, I could try to play right from the start and draw a completely cold line with all the sluts. That is, not taking the side of any slut. Push the whole family of sluts down and see how the game goes. -> ->

ALRIGHT. Now tried to leave everything out.
This is the most special game I've ever played. The fewer events there are with the characters, the better this feels. Now I tried to avoid all the sluts. The game is pretty good as such. There will be no unnecessary anger among others and your own mind will rest. In other words, in this game, dev has done a completely useless job, at least for me, when I only enjoy one character. Lisa is the only one who can still stand it. This game could be squeezed into one chapter where only Lisa and other characters can be kicked out of the game. Maybe in the next part, Lisa will also become a character that can't be tolerated, so it's easy to ignore the whole game. On the other hand, there is no point in playing here anymore. 5/5 shits :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes