3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
later you are alone at the park - meeting the girls again - but they dont know you?
and ofc you forced again to "help" matt

what a bullshit
not same girls, girls with vw beetle (which hazel shoved to lake) were out of town while girls in park were locals. yea matt pops-up quite a much even he was supposed to leave town.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
Jul 27, 2021
oh fk.... dude... what the fuck is that in lisa's ass... my favourite girl in this game just ruined! ... fkin disgusting. so what's next? poo nuggets on hair?

hairy vagina; not my favourite, but ok, i can bear it! But in the ass!? c'mon... now i see some sick mofos are into this shit... but atleast give us a shave option somewhere in the story... or nvm dont... its been already ruined for me ill always remembber that ass with hairs. :(
I also thought it was..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Based on how the game flows I would be surprised if you have to "pick" between them, Charlotte already sort of shares the MC with Lisa so it's very likely that she will be open to share you with Hazel as well. Not to mention that there's a bunch of other girls that MC can do things with.

If I had to pick based on the characters available I'd probably pick Kate or Lisa.
I'm afraid to have multiple relationships and mess something up, so I picked Hazel

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is there any problem if I have multiple relationship? Like Hazel and Charlotte for exemple...
I'm afraid to have multiple relationships and mess something up, so I picked Hazel
If it's like in all his other games, no impact on multiple relationships. It's not a harem game though. The game will ignore that you date multiple girls, and they won't realize it. At some point you'll have a choice to start the ending with each girl, one by one.

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
If it's like in all his other games, no impact on multiple relationships. It's not a harem game though. The game will ignore that you date multiple girls, and they won't realize it. At some point you'll have a choice to start the ending with each girl, one by one.
Oh, that' nice to hear. It makes me more comfortable to go back and have a relationship Hazel an Charlotte

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think any harm will be if bangs every female who moves, at worst all of them get angry to mc and jack boots him from church (TOTALLY WIN-WIN) and he can move on next adventure. other option is that jack makes mc to marry 1-3 girls and become high priest or something like that on his church and give him grandkids to be introduced on way of snag.

Reactions: N0nsens3

honey004

May 23, 2021
I have a question how do you give hazel a orgasm i know you can give Charlotte a one. Just dont know how to give hazel a one.
Idk what episode it was but it's when you get to decide if you want to go to lisa or not at night that's when the hazel scene comes in...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The older one
Imo Hazel, the older sister, became tolerable...at least for the moment, will probably change if u don't choose her over the younger sister.
As for Nicole, the mother, she did quite a nosedive the last episodes, i really want to take that frying pan to pay her back in kind and than throw her in the next garbage bin together with Bonnie.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes