3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I just want to point out his progression.. kinda cool to see a DEV's games keep improving over time. Here's to giving the man a break and letting him tell the story..
I don't see any progression. The models, pictures, videos, and even plotline quality haven't noticeably improved. And if you count the much older RPGM games, one could even argue the plotlines have gotten worse.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I find it interesting that many people who don't like this developer's games, jump on this thread to say that they don't like this developer's games.

When I come to dislike developers, I ignore their new games, not post on their threads. But that's just me, I guess.
I didn't like Pine Falls or Dusklight Manor but I really liked Lancaster Boarding House so I always give each new game a try. Once I've decided the new game isn't for me - about mid way - I move on. I do wish that Daniels K mixed up the character renders a bit more and used more environments - the interior of this house looks very much like the interior of the house in Dusklight Manor and Lancaster Boarding House. That said, for me, it's not that big a deal since I know that Daz3D assets are expensive and there's not an abundance of them.

My overall issue with the dev's games is the lackadaisical way the MC's behave. I am sure that in this game the MC will forgive and forget everything that Hazel does no matter how heinous. The player won't be able to hold a grudge against her if they wanted. I am waiting for the day that a character in one of these games will murder half the characters in some terrible manner and the MC, with blood splattered all over him, will shrug and let it go. :ROFLMAO: ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok, i'm finished playing this game. Even an interesting game, but still in the style of Daniels K..

I really like Nicole looks, but her personality and her behavior, not really. I really don't like the way she treats people. Especially Charlotte and Lisa.

Hazel, a typical bitch character.

Charlotte is a beautiful woman but naive. But I will like her sooner than Nicole, for sure.

The scene at the end of the update.. I wonder how MC will come out of this situation. Hope Hazel gets what she deserves for what she did to us.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Nursing Back To Pleasure [Ep. 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Nursing Back To Pleasure [Ep. 1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lightpower

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The scene at the end of the update.. I wonder how MC will come out of this situation. Hope Hazel gets what she deserves for what she did to us.
If this is a typical Daniels K game it is very unlikely that anything will happen to her. Most likely the MC will have to atone in some way that is weird or gets him more involved with the Great Stag.

Reactions: Qmil679

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
advancing bit by bit and girls and boss's wife look great. house must be size of mansion (like in dm) since rooms are big and showers (scrshot) aren't small either.

anyways bit weird that person in shower can't see mirror.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
anyways bit weird that person in shower can't see mirror.
If that's a mirror in the shower itself, it would be too steamed up to see anything. If you mean the one in the bathroom proper, the angle would not show anyone from her viewpoint.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If that's a mirror in the shower itself, it would be too steamed up to see anything. If you mean the one in the bathroom proper, the angle would not show anyone from her viewpoint.
yea seems that bathrooms are size of small houses.

1. duty calls
2. well no buttsex then

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
yea seems that bathrooms are size of small houses.

1. duty calls
2. well no buttsex then
Sorry for the question. But in this image of sex with NIcole, is it the MC or is it the voyer part that was mentioned in the OP?

Jul 13, 2018
If this is a typical Daniels K game it is very unlikely that anything will happen to her. Most likely the MC will have to atone in some way that is weird or gets him more involved with the Great Stag.
if it turns out like that it will be another repetitive plot he did that in Dusklight Manor already. Why cant we have an MC that goes like "that bitch of your step daughter its framing me for something i didnt do even if you dont believe me i wont do what you want me to do and i will prove she did it" something like that. In Duslight Manor i thought MC would become an alpha vampire and he was a beta slave vampire in blood path , but the MC from Lancaster Boarding House was actually cool i just want something like that again

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why cant we have an MC that goes like "that bitch of your step daughter its framing me for something i didnt do even if you dont believe me i wont do what you want me to do and i will prove she did it" something like that.
Mainly because then it would be a very short game. He proves she did it, he goes home the end.

They wouldn't want anything to do with him after that so things happen in a certain way so the story can continue.

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes