3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Out of curiosity, wtf is skirting?

reached end of pt1 and gotta say that hazel is bitch so i see in future that mc buys big dildo and shoves it into her ass while punishes her pussy with his dick. damn dev ending game on that kind of cliffhanger.

Reactions: quigebo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for the question. But in this image of sex with NIcole, is it the MC or is it the voyer part that was mentioned in the OP?
mc only voyeurs hazel in 1st part and fucks nicole, in future if he gets to keep his job then more peeping charl and hazel and fucking nicole since based on her words hubby isn't interested about marital duties.

fitting in (image is funny after ending).

Last edited:
Reactions: JC07

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Y'all ready for a game with a good start, middle with updates for the lewd scenes, and a god damn awful ending? Here's another Daniels K original.

• Haha
Reactions: Canade

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Mainly because then it would be a very short game. He proves she did it, he goes home the end.

They wouldn't want anything to do with him after that so things happen in a certain way so the story can continue.
That and the fact that it's Daniels K's damned game, not any of ours. So he creates the story he wants, and we either like it or don't play it.

These posters who want to rewrite every game that comes out should try their own hand at it. Not to knock legitimate criticism, but it ain't easy to create anything.

Daniels K is not going to change the way he writes games. That should be obvious by now. We are always going to have weird situations, with MCs who go along with the flow. It's the nature of his beasts. We have the opportunity, if we wish, to play some other game that doesn't play out like that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Y'all ready for a game with a good start, middle with updates for the lewd scenes, and a god damn awful ending? Here's another Daniels K original.
I don't disagree with what you are saying. Although I assume there are players out there who didn't hate his previous endings.

But, I see the same thing in mystery novels by best-selling authors. It's one thing to provide a scenario that is captivating to the reader. But then providing a plausible way out of the impossible situation that has been created is often beyond the best authors. So we are left with endings where we say, HUH!?

Also, authors will present terrifying openings, then when we find out what the cause is, the remainder of the novel is not so gripping. An example from one of my favorite authors, Dean Koontz, is Midnight. It was the first novel of his that I read. I found the first half of it to be one of the most thrilling openings of anything that I had ever read. Then near the start of the second half we discover what caused all the mystery, and the resolution, while interesting, just wasn't up to the first half for me.

Basically, it's easy to create a mystery; providing a reasonable and pleasing resolution to that mystery... not so much. But the journey can be pleasurable, nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I have a suggestion for improvement.
Would it be possible to adjust the opacity of the text field?
It "disturbs" the flow of the game, when you have to hide the text field again and again in order to be able to admire the pictures in their full glory.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a suggestion for improvement.
Would it be possible to adjust the opacity of the text field?
It "disturbs" the flow of the game, when you have to hide the text field again and again in order to be able to admire the pictures in their full glory.
yes if can code a bir

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: Spatenklopper

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Because DK is not known for being a good and logical storyteller.
many games have loopholes but w/o those plot wouldn't work. dk makes more silly plots than some better writers but better than some not that good writers.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
many games have loopholes but w/o those plot wouldn't work. dk makes more silly plots than some better writers but better than some not that good writers.
To me DK makes games with interesting ideas or settings which are full of characters that I want to get to know but then the MC doesn't behave in a manner that makes any sense. In this game I could see the MC waking up, Jack will then threaten him unless the MC agrees to something, and then the MC will now be involved in the Great Stag cult more than as just an outsider who is trying to heal one of the women.

I could very well be wrong but regardless of what happens the MC will not throw Hazel under the bus even though he has no reason to like her or defend her in anyway. I'd love it if the MC could rationally defend himself, explain what happened, and have Jack believe him. But if that happened Nicole and Hazel would hate him (and possibly Charlotte too because she thinks Hazel is "nice").

Reactions: Walter Victor

d22249

Feb 12, 2018
One of two things must be true:

1. MC gets fired next episode and DK can slap a completed tag on this game and brag about how many games he's completed;

or

2. He doesn't get fired and the game runs for the 12 or so episodes that are plotted.

Either way, no cliff hanger (for me).

I liked the episode. DK is good at setting things up. I particularly liked the music selection that played during the last scene.

We'll see if he can keep it up though. I usually get bored with the plot of his games around 8 episodes in. Still, this one seems interesting. If the foreshadowing holds up this game might be his best so far.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Jack : Is this true? Did you drug this boy last night?
Hazel: Y-yes, Dad..
MC: To be honest, Sir, I'm also to blame.
Jack: Well...I might have done it, too!
MC: Hahaha!
Jack&Hazel: Hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice start of the game!

The girl must have left the door open by mistake, it's(there's) no way she did it on purpose, ...
... but that doesn't mean that you can get away with it for ever(delete space in between), ...
Charlotte: ... Lisa is the daughter of a preacher, she's very catholic... (While it is possible for a man to have kids and then become a catholic priest, it is not very common. And they are not called preachers. That's more of a protestant thing i believe and they can get married and have kids. So, "... she's very christian to put it lightly." would make more sense. Though possesion which is discussed later is more of a catholic thing)
Nicole: But now that you already defiled my vow of faith (fidelity) to my husband...
Lisa Roche: No(,) I don't like him, he's a disgusting weirdo.

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
This is a nice game, though I kind of prefer skinny female character with B cup size (like Mary from Dusklight Manor). I think the female characters's bust in this game are way oversized compare to their body which is kinda unrealistic. I know this game is fantasy but I couldn't help but notice.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
The plot did not intrigue me, the characters look nice, especially Nicole has such a unique beauty that does not appear too often in other games. Maybe I will reach for this title again with the last update, but good luck anyway. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes