3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Our Dev is really asking our greatest effort with the "suspension of disbelief department" even more than usual, this time.

Just tell me how they'd be able to dance with those funbags of theirs. :whistle::whistle:

Mostly, just tell me why they don't take off their earrings, necklaces and rings while practicing :rolleyes:

Reactions: ann87ra

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Our Dev is really asking our greatest effort with the "suspension of disbelief department" even more than usual, this time.

Just tell me how they'd be able to dance with those funbags of theirs. :whistle::whistle:

Mostly, just tell me why they don't take off their earrings, necklaces and rings while practicing :rolleyes:
That's why it's called FICTION, based on imaginary characters and events that aren't related to the real world and it's facts.:KEK:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Damnit, now I want to know the music that was used, because some of the songs were legit good.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
After Pine Falls and Dusklight Manor, i just enjoy the ride of this one too, hope the dev brings the milkshakes in this game too xD

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
so4.jpg
Well .. I am a body engineer with robotics background
and extensive experience with recovering athletes.
Seeing some not another athletes body is a breath of fresh air.
Also .. my mind is always running 9990000 mph
thinking up new ways to improve someone and
the route that gets them there.​

For all a ya - People wear tight outfits to work out, mostly because spandex and cameltoes are all over our TVs
from al the trainers proposing early morning daily rutines for a healthy life,
health nuts tied to faith leaders even more so.

Trophy wifes and gold diggers like to think of themselves as athletes and the peak of human condition.
Most of the times, anyone sporting jewelry (neck,hand,nose,belly,ankle) would wear them non stop as they
are supposed to enhance their beauty, also hubris that they look glam all day long, not just outta house.
Please bare in mind they are staples of the community, a faith leaders household, they are used to
have guests and are always ready to welcome new recruits to their faith, so jewelry stays on all the time.

That's why it's called FICTION, based on imaginary characters and events that aren't related to the real world and it's facts.:KEK:
The hanibal series inspired / true detective 2rd season look into religeous cults this game proposes:

so1.jpg

This guy who lives by hope and faith paying for a phisics body mechanics connaisseur speaks of how
dismissive he is of his money and the fact they are supposed to fix everything
- with big money comes no responsibility.

so2.jpg

Yup, the antlers any bloke could find on the forrest floor after the mating season.
The leader confesses not to being a hunter, so fake trophy, fake antlers, fake care for the wild.
Everyone wonder just how deep the faith he is preaching about goes?

ao3.jpg

We all are so very curious, because we are supposed to be a private tutor/healer/medic/coach/therapist
devoted to bringing her back to health, so all this delly dally ing is tiresome and suspicious.
What are we here 4 if we cannot get to the person in need in any hurry at all?

so5.jpg

We always have to impress the fair sex ... they are starved 4 affection and
their fake smiles and heartless compliments sure ring true to that.

ao6.jpg

What is there to do?
Look at the ceiling?
Look on the walls?
Are we not supposed to look at the person talking to us ?
Ever felt unease when the person you are talking to has wondering eyes?
Pretty sure when in the company of another human being, the focus would be that person.

rex77F

Nov 26, 2020
With games by Daniels K that would be a world first, so very likely not.
And if you don't want to play the game with endless saves, or always start over and over again,
i can only advise you to use Zoey's mod, because you can usually see with Zoey's Mod all of the ends in one play through.
ok thanks

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Got compressed Android apk with w.t mod. 146 mb.
Developer. Can u add these settings if they are not now ??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game started with a bang - one gurl takes a shy 4 MC, the other takes a nudge at him,
while the babe of the house takes all of him 4 a spin.
What is there not to like?

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes