3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have something that many would probably not care for but at the start of the VN you get asked if you were ever in the army and you can answer with either yes or no if you answered "no" then that's that but if you answered "yes" then that creates a problem because soldiers are supposed to know how to swim enough to survive and not panic at least.
Very good point. Unfortunately this is a DK game, where realism is not only not a requirement, but is often thrown out the window. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A very long and unnecessary description with no Virgin tag I would replace with: "Meet Slut #1, Slut #2, Slut #3 and Slut #4." Just like it was in the previous game.
none of girls in dm were sluts, some were quite inexperienced.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
none of girls in dm were sluts, some were quite inexperienced.
Inexperienced doesn't mean virgin. And even if there were some inexperienced girls out there(I quit the game as soon as I found out that one of the most likely virgins turned out not to be a virgin) give me one reason why they shouldn't be virgins? Well, maybe because when you choose between two almost identical girls, one of whom is a virgin, who in his right mind will choose a non-virgin? Whores should be given a chance at happiness too I guess, and virgins suffer for it. And so, in the end of the day we choose between a whore and an even bigger whore.

• Haha
Reactions: verzauberung

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Inexperienced doesn't mean virgin. And even if there were some inexperienced girls out there(I quit the game as soon as I found out that one of the most likely virgins turned out not to be a virgin) give me one reason why they shouldn't be virgins? Well, maybe because when you choose between two almost identical girls, one of whom is a virgin, who in his right mind will choose a non-virgin? Whores should be given a chance at happiness too I guess, and virgins suffer for it. And so, in the end of the day we choose between a whore and an even bigger whore.
Spoken like a truly powerful wizard.

• Haha
Reactions: Aelth and qaywsx

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Hey man are you ok? Do you need a hug?

Reactions: Aelth

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
Why not choose the not-virgin? That way at least one of the participants has a clue what they're doing.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

interesting game
nice renders/animations

if .. the mc wouldnt act like a deer ( :sneaky: )on spotlight
those scene on the lake - why not punch that asshole jason?
and those hazel -- " Could you be able to nurse Hazel's cold heart ..." -
she´s so evil written that (i think) the majority here just want to put her in a corner and forget her ..
or dominate her ...(no way my mc get near her panties)
i dont know what to think of nicole yet - but hazel got her games from her - im sure
aaand the conversation about dancing - those bitches drugging charlotte? :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: anonimo1

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
OK, I'm all for a tsundere, but Hazel firmly crossed into bitch territory. I'm hoping there will be an option to pay her back in a way that also starts with drugging and stripping her... :p

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Having seen other Daniels-K games I think I'll wait to see when it looses it's way in act 2 and then has a rushed incoherent act 3.

Maybe we'll get other gems such as many people's favorite LI suddenly leaving mid-story to only turn up at the end already in a relationship with someone else, potentially offering a 3-way during a rushed 5 minute ending.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Having seen other Daniels-K games I think I'll wait to see when it looses it's way in act 2 and then has a rushed incoherent act 3.

Maybe we'll get other gems such as many people's favorite LI suddenly leaving mid-story to only turn up at the end already in a relationship with someone else, potentially offering a 3-way during a rushed 5 minute ending.
Lizzie wasnt the gem of the game... she was an out of control eazy going bitch , badly written without character development.Yes her ending was out of nowhere and rushed but people couldnt care less , she was devoid of any good traits...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626499323071.png

This episode is packed full of content, bringing 280 new images and some adult animations as well as well rounded story development. Episode 2 is much larger than the first Episode bringing a lot of play time and goodies for you to enjoy.

Slowly but surely you become involved with Charlotte and your relationship with her and also Lisa evolves as some of your decisions will take you on one path or another. In this Episode you are faced with yet another barrage of temptations coming from Nicole as she steps her game up and becomes even more lewd... You also find yourself involved even more with Jack and his weird cult, so far your back is against the wall and there's nothing that you can do to escape it. As usual, Hazel doesn't make your life any easier... This is just a small hint of what happens in Episode 2 but there is much more to it.

1626499353840.png

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes