3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Lizzie wasnt the gem of the game... she was an out of control eazy going bitch , badly written without character development.Yes her ending was out of nowhere and rushed but people couldnt care less , she was devoid of any good traits...
Which people?
Are you saying you speak for everyone?
The number of posts about it that disagree with what you're saying suggest that you don't really know what you're talking about and are only speaking for yourself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Inexperienced doesn't mean virgin. And even if there were some inexperienced girls out there(I quit the game as soon as I found out that one of the most likely virgins turned out not to be a virgin) give me one reason why they shouldn't be virgins? Well, maybe because when you choose between two almost identical girls, one of whom is a virgin, who in his right mind will choose a non-virgin? Whores should be given a chance at happiness too I guess, and virgins suffer for it. And so, in the end of the day we choose between a whore and an even bigger whore.
Where Game Said There Are Virgins?

also i didn't say that any girl was virgin just not that experienced.

if you want to play games where are only virgin girls then luck with that.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
also i didn't say that any girl was virgin just not that experienced.
That's why I called them sluts in the first place. I mean, really, who would want to romance a non-virgin when you can romance a virgin? To be forever the second? Is it some kind of a fetish to know that your love interest has been fucked by someone else before you?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Having seen other Daniels-K games I think I'll wait to see when it looses it's way in act 2 and then has a rushed incoherent act 3.

Maybe we'll get other gems such as many people's favorite LI suddenly leaving mid-story to only turn up at the end already in a relationship with someone else, potentially offering a 3-way during a rushed 5 minute ending.
fuck me... its a daniels-k game. this kind of killed all my interest for this game. guessing that Lisa will turn into a whore for no reason

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Story is great and coherent (hope it stays that way), buuuut the MC could become less of a wuss
"coherent" Hazel told Charlotte about her harmless prank of drugging you HAHAHAHAHA thats so funny. She doesn't realize how dangerous it is(because shes stupid) and the mc is a idiot and doesn't point this out. He could have had some medical condition or on some other medication. The mc just passes out right away, how much did she give him?

And that freaking lake scene. some chick starts to dig through the bag and the MC just stay there and says nothing and then some prick pushes Lisa on the fucking rocks and again the MC does nothing. WTF ?! Im not talking about rushing in swinging but any normal human being would intervene

im going to drop this because ive had my fill of daniels-k nonsense and if his previous games are anything to go by it will not get better. the game will slowly fall apart as it goes

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Classic Daniels K game. 7/10, never better than that and never worse than that.

Lisa is fun and cute. Due to the whole christian thing her setup is perfect for both corruption and perfect love story.

Charlotte is very sweet but too naive at times, to the point of irritation. Probably too vanilla for me but maybe it will get interesting later.

Nicole is a nice fiery bimbo milf but the whole prey of a cougar angle kind of sucks. I hope later mc will be more in control. After that botched 69 she should be on her knees sucking mcs dick. :devilish:

Hazel is just a cunt. Not sure what kind of content with her can be enjoyable apart from some blackmail stuff. Really doubt there will be something like this though, we will probably get some sob story explaining why she is a cunt and obviously that story is not gonna change most peoples opinion on her.

Due to the cult being present in the game it would be cool to have some fun taking advantage of some cult members. Yummy brainwashed housewifes and naive young girls. But it might be too dark for this game I guess. :unsure:

Sep 11, 2020
"coherent" Hazel told Charlotte about her harmless prank of drugging you HAHAHAHAHA thats so funny. She doesn't realize how dangerous it is(because shes stupid) and the mc is a idiot and doesn't point this out. He could have had some medical condition or on some other medication. The mc just passes out right away, how much did she give him?

And that freaking lake scene. some chick starts to dig through the bag and the MC just stay there and says nothing and then some prick pushes Lisa on the fucking rocks and again the MC does nothing. WTF ?! Im not talking about rushing in swinging but any normal human being would intervene

im going to drop this because ive had my fill of daniels-k nonsense and if his previous games are anything to go by it will not get better. the game will slowly fall apart as it goes
I should've worded it a bit better and used semi-coherent rather than coherent. Let me get this straight. When you play a Daniel K game, you expect great renders and a "decent" start to the story with a bit of hiccups along the way. His games always portray MC as a bitch and a mannequin when a situation arises.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's why I called them sluts in the first place. I mean, really, who would want to romance a non-virgin when you can romance a virgin? To be forever the second? Is it some kind of a fetish to know that your love interest has been fucked by someone else before you?
Surely you jest, sir. With all due respect you can't seriously think that all you will fuck in life is virgins. I would say it is not a fetish but rather stark reality. If one has "romanced" more virgins than non-virgins in life then you have either "romanced" rarely or seek a prison sentence. With that kind of stigma one is destined to be in a relationship with Rosie Palm for the rest of days. Be well as you seek Paradise full of nothing but horny virgins. Regards.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Classic Daniels K game. 7/10, never better than that and never worse than that.

Lisa is fun and cute. Due to the whole christian thing her setup is perfect for both corruption and perfect love story.

Charlotte is very sweet but too naive at times, to the point of irritation. Probably too vanilla for me but maybe it will get interesting later.

Nicole is a nice fiery bimbo milf but the whole prey of a cougar angle kind of sucks. I hope later mc will be more in control. After that botched 69 she should be on her knees sucking mcs dick. :devilish:

Hazel is just a cunt. Not sure what kind of content with her can be enjoyable apart from some blackmail stuff. Really doubt there will be something like this though, we will probably get some sob story explaining why she is a cunt and obviously that story is not gonna change most peoples opinion on her.

Due to the cult being present in the game it would be cool to have some fun taking advantage of some cult members. Yummy brainwashed housewifes and naive young girls. But it might be too dark for this game I guess. :unsure:
I'm fairly certain that father Jack takes advantage of female cult members,that is the vibe I got from him when he came back at the end of the episode. He was praising that girl and how she is so good at the trials and so on.Besides,sex rituals are common practice in those cults,and I'd be more surprised if he wasn't fucking them.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I'm fairly certain that father Jack takes advantage of female cult members
This. When I matched the description with the Author's name, my first thought was - Probably one of the privileged cultists mistreated her during one of meeting of their cult, maybe he called a couple of his friends or more than a couple and they triple penetrated her every hole. And then pissed on her all together.

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Surely you jest, sir. With all due respect you can't seriously think that all you will fuck in life is virgins. I would say it is not a fetish but rather stark reality. If one has "romanced" more virgins than non-virgins in life then you have either "romanced" rarely or seek a prison sentence. With that kind of stigma one is destined to be in a relationship with Rosie Palm for the rest of days. Be well as you seek Paradise full of nothing but horny virgins. Regards.
someone assured me that if i take some bulky vest in a crowded market i will get 72 virgins.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... I am going in this new game traight out of true detective,
the part with collin farel and gambit/mars savior fella.
There the wonderful rachel macadams was deep in trouble, with cult fkks selling gurls into sex parties drugg dens.
So I am all in to help with what I can, while not arousing suspicion from the molestors in charge.
Every babe we save, mentally better than phisically, is a win and worth it all.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
DK games are about the journey, not the destination. Just sit back, enjoy crazy characters ( and inevitable plot fuckup up at the end), all the jokes.
I do have awesome boobs, don't I? Hahaha!
Hahaha! You do Lisa, you sure do!

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This. When I matched the description with the Author's name, my first thought was - Probably one of the privileged cultists mistreated her during one of meeting of their cult, maybe he called a couple of his friends or more than a couple and they triple penetrated her every hole. And then pissed on her all together.
In the sea of all the weirdos and perverts in this place, I have to admit you really stand out.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Typical Daniels-K so far. Bland MC, batshit crazy love interests, bizarre plots. This time though I think he might have gone too far with the batshittery of Nicole and Hazel, just ew. Everything about them except looks is a turn off. I actually rolled back my game to NOT have a sex scene with Nicole.

People complain about the MCs in his games quite a bit though. But it's apparent Daniels-k makes his MCs the way they are on purpose. The more bland and unobtrusive they are at first creates a blank slate that makes it easier for the player to choose a route for him, such as dominance or corruption or whatever the story entails. If they started super nice and protective, a step in the corruption direction just wouldn't make sense. Same for the opposite.

I'll probably wait a few updates before I continue this one. Daniels-k is always hit or miss from me. Lancaster Boarding house has always been one of my favorites and My Girlfriend's Amnesia is one of my least favorites. I don't want to get too involved with this one if it takes a bad turn.

Last edited:

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
everything does not mean good rendering, there is another version of the same game, mc is one of the most losers I have seen

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes