3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
15 or 16 every month , this was always Danielle's release days
lol @ danielle

that usually the dev releases on the 15th r 16th of the month
yea on dm and others it was mostly 15th day of each month when new version was released unless that was weekend then sooner or later.

he might not be best game dev but at least he publishes updates frequently and those last longer than 5 mins.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Here is my walkthrough mod for this game, it will be the same as my other mods for his other games, harem! Also all random chance choices have been removed so you will succeed 100% of the time.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please, updated for : Nursing Back To Pleasure [Ep. 2]
THANK YOU in advance...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks so good.

'...will you live a story of romance and conquest, will you be truthful to the one you fall in love with? Or will you embark on a voyage of voyeurism and debauchery while trying to have them all?!?'

Tough call. I think that I'm going to give in, go full debauchery first and see how that works out. I'll then try the other route after I'm fully sated. :coffee: :LOL:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dev animation getting better each game. Hopefully one day he goes back his GOAT Abigail and animate her better. Then again Charlotte body might be Abigail 2.0.

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Don't mean to be THAT guy, but Lisa really shouldn't be a catholic. She should be protestant. There are no catholic preachers, they're called priests, and they're celibate. I may be incorrect here, but I'm PRETTY sure that's the case.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Don't mean to be THAT guy, but Lisa really shouldn't be a catholic. She should be protestant. There are no catholic preachers, they're called priests, and they're celibate. I may be incorrect here, but I'm PRETTY sure that's the case.
nope , you are correct , prob dev is jew or some other religion

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I have something that many would probably not care for but at the start of the VN you get asked if you were ever in the army and you can answer with either yes or no if you answered "no" then that's that but if you answered "yes" then that creates a problem because soldiers are supposed to know how to swim enough to survive and not panic at least.

Reactions: MadCore and jufot
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes