3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. Nicole music whenever we get into the deep throbbing bonding sessions of getting to know one another
to the deep end of damnation, churn into the fires of desire and contact to the inner soul of love.
Collor my life up like confetti ... Baby you make feel so lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-ve-ly.
Good feels about every time she is into us.
Swee-ee-et, I need it from your oh,oh ... Got my hands all on you,
Swe-ee-et, everything up on it: sugar, like Yes, plase! Svor side candy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can think what you want about his games, complain about the animations or the hasty endings, but with Danielk's games you can be sure about two things. He delivers on time like clockwork and that they will be finished.
and maybe even dlc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
house of 2 bitches, 1 lunatic and 1 sweet girl.

we'll see how long lisa's chastity vow holds.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, let me get this straight:

MC gets dosed, potentially with a dangerous amount of sleeping pills, and he does nothing? I get needing some suspension of disbelief for most AVNs, but holy shit. Dude should have immediately quit the job and called the cops. Instead, he treats it like it was no big deal and isn't nearly as angry about it as any sane person would be.
Hmm... He might have gotten compensation more than his salary without doing anything and putting a criminal to justice. If I am not wrong, hazel only won those dance competitions because she removed her competitors... Not because she is a great dancer.

Reactions: Acheron32

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
The entire thing about the sleeping pills and Hazel's attempt to get him out of the house was so cartoonishly dumb that it gave me a good chuckle. Like, you've gotta be one huge retard to think something like that would fly in the real world and not have it come back to bite you in the ass. Then again, this is a Daniels K VN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Kinda funny that part of the premise is romancing/fucking her. I suspect not many will care after the shit she's already pulled, especially with her blatant admission she's not gonna stop.

Also, there are things that are just no. Like that douchebag at the lake - he pushes Lisa hard and the MC just stands there? C'mon...

Charlotte is fine. I personally think the sleeping trick, Hazel learnt it from her mother and it's Nicole sabotaging Charlotte. Hazel seems so arrogant about dancing that she probably doesn't even consider the chance of losing a tournament.

I just want more Lisa, tbh. She's the one that's caught my attention the most. Hope there's more of her in the future. I'm guessing the main path with her will be wholesome romance, but I wonder if we'll be able to corrupt her a bit.

Reactions: Meridian

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the thing - she is the spoiled brat who gets everything handed to her.
She is the beauty princess her mom finds suitors for.
She is the skank who thinks her beauty gets her guys at her feet, who thinks nothing of men in general.
That kind of entitled daddy”s little girlie you can find all over the real world, no need to bash a caricature NPC.
The entire thing about the sleeping pills and Hazel's attempt to get him out of the house was so cartoonishly dumb that it gave me a good chuckle. Like, you've gotta be one huge retard to think something like that would fly in the real world and not have it come back to bite you in the ass. Then again, this is a Daniels K VN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Kinda funny that part of the premise is romancing/fucking her. I suspect not many will care after the shit she's already pulled, especially with her blatant admission she's not gonna stop.

Also, there are things that are just no. Like that douchebag at the lake - he pushes Lisa hard and the MC just stands there? C'mon...

Charlotte is fine. I personally think the sleeping trick, Hazel learnt it from her mother and it's Nicole sabotaging Charlotte. Hazel seems so arrogant about dancing that she probably doesn't even consider the chance of losing a tournament.

I just want more Lisa, tbh. She's the one that's caught my attention the most. Hope there's more of her in the future. I'm guessing the main path with her will be wholesome romance, but I wonder if we'll be able to corrupt her a bit.
She has no real agenda, no real plan, she just whipped some story up, got her hands on some pills,
possibly has used them in the past to put her parents to sleep and slip out to go wherever.

This is the kind of short term short fuse fun playful prank kids still being kids pull on grown ass dudes.
Enjoy!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she gets payback when mc drugs her and ties her and she wakes up when mc is ramming her asshole.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
she wakes up
In a Middle Eastern brothel, drugged and chained to an old, rusty bed with a rotten mattress, with a fat, bearded Arab panting over her, reeking of cheap booze and tobacco and not having bathed since last year.

And then when she, dying of AIDS in a filthy stinking pit, the MC comes up to her saying. "Surprise, you've been pranked!"

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
SmallWall.jpg

Hey everyone,
I wanted to drop by and let you know that development is going very well for Episode 3 of Nursing Back to Pleasure and the ETA is 15th of August give or take a day. Thanks to some late but very useful hardware upgrades the quality of NBP should stay high or go even higher and there might even be some extra spare time for even more goodies!
Episode 3 is going to have some incredible plot twists that will certainly drop some jaws so with that said, no spoilers at all for now.
(Image is just a random wallpaper, not part of the game of course)
Have a great day!

-----------

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes