3.60 star(s) 70 Votes
Apr 16, 2021
There is a serious need for bit of slow burn at least with couple of main NPCs, it makes you appreciate the character and the effort which goes into it instead of jumping into the bed with just after two conversation. I really hope/wish the Dev to take a different approach than pine falls & Dusklight Manor.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a serious need for bit of slow burn at least with couple of main NPCs, it makes you appreciate the character and the effort which goes into it instead of jumping into the bed with just after two conversation. I really hope/wish the Dev to take a different approach than pine falls & Dusklight Manor.
don't think mc is banging his patient on next ep nor main antagonist nor patient's friend but 1st 2s mommy prolly so slowing down isn't that necessary.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
unlikely, only on mga had ntr and players needed to activate it to see most ntr (1st ntr scene was unavoidable since part of story).
Not actually true, Stranded with Benefits and Zoë's Temptation both had NTR in them, Lancaster Boarding house was being set up for some NTR but that was changed

Reactions: verzauberung

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
As scheduled, Episode 3 of NBP is now available to Tier 2 Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at the following link :
Please let me know if you encounter any issues or bugs so I can fix them as soon as I can.
This Episode brings an incredible 310 new images and adult animations, new sounds, new music tracks and much more! It is by far one of the largest Episodes ever produced even considering the previously completed games and it brings a fair amount of gameplay time with it.
Episode 3 also brings a few very important choices, depending on them you can start new relationships with Lisa and with Hazel and you also get another chance at Charlotte if you want it (the last one). Be careful with your choices for you might not get a chance at a do over in the next Episodes. As with all the previous games, you can at least for a while try your luck with all the girls and then chose one to stick with or you can chose your favorite one right now.
The story is advancing very nicely, there are some plot twists that will leave you in in awe, things that you never thought of seeing. But these plot twists are not all fun and games, a bit of drama is sparkled here and there but nothing too much.
Please do not give out any spoilers in the comment section, they are eligible to be removed for the sake of the story and the Patrons that did not get to try the Episode just yet.
Thank you for the support, have a great weekend and enjoy the ride that is NBP!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not actually true, Stranded with Benefits and Zoë's Temptation both had NTR in them, Lancaster Boarding house was being set up for some NTR but that was changed
well not fan of rpgm so skipped his games before mga (didn't know about renpy games until bit later).

as for update: things went further quite soon. also perfect timing since no need to log to patreon during weekend.

medac30370

Aug 13, 2021

Hey everyone,
As scheduled, Episode 3 of NBP is now available to Tier 2 Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at the following link :
Please let me know if you encounter any issues or bugs so I can fix them as soon as I can.
This Episode brings an incredible 310 new images and adult animations, new sounds, new music tracks and much more! It is by far one of the largest Episodes ever produced even considering the previously completed games and it brings a fair amount of gameplay time with it.
Episode 3 also brings a few very important choices, depending on them you can start new relationships with Lisa and with Hazel and you also get another chance at Charlotte if you want it (the last one). Be careful with your choices for you might not get a chance at a do over in the next Episodes. As with all the previous games, you can at least for a while try your luck with all the girls and then chose one to stick with or you can chose your favorite one right now.
As a song once said: "I need a hero. He's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon"

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
only patreon release, free releases are leaks.
And with this game he's started doing his tiers at $20 and up for a week and then $10. So we'll probably have to get used to getting his games a week later most times now.

• Sad
Reactions: depit19316
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes