3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Alright everybody, I'm not going to keep looking every hour anymore for this to leak. I'll get the Mod and WT done when it finally does. Someone ping me. Thanks!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks all that much,
Zoey Raven
4 getting the babes closer to what a Dani K game experience is supposed to be - fun!
The walk is true and the mod is banging.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Here is my walkthrough mod for this game, it will be the same as my other mods for his other games, harem! Also all random chance choices have been removed so you will succeed 100% of the time.
Aren't his games never "really" harem, more like sort of, but not really? Or is it just what you calling it for the wt?

Last edited:

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
The music choice of Candy by The Wildcardz is the only redeeming value of this game music-wise. The title music is so out of place and it nearly made me mute the game, glad I continued on and dicovered the true gem.

PrequelOverOT

Mar 23, 2020
Anyone have a list of the soundtrack? I was vibing to the "you're my apple juice" song. Would love to know where to find it.

It's the song that plays during the blanket game scene.

PrequelOverOT

Mar 23, 2020
The music choice of Candy by The Wildcardz is the only redeeming value of this game music-wise. The title music is so out of place and it nearly made me mute the game, glad I continued on and dicovered the true gem.
Thanks for the song name and artist. Am hoping to find out one of the other song names.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Kind of lame update for me.

The whole Hazel thing designed to make us feel sorry for her was so predictable that it doesn't work for me at all. I hoped content with her will be hardcore but it seems to go for sugary vanilla route. :HideThePain:

Lisa's blanket game and dialogue about boyfriends pretty much makes the whole religious girl trope null. Whats the point of emphasizing her christianity so much if it doesn't change anything and she is just a normal girl? I hope we will be able to at least get with her without Charlotte being inserted in. This vanilla throuple trope is so tired at this point. :HideThePain:

Shame that we can't shag Charlotte without going into relationship with her.

Scene with Nicole wasn't great but it ended on a good note. Slowly changing power dynamic between her and mc is great. With any luck the dev will stick to this theme and in the end mc will be in control with Nicole doing whatever we want her to. This will make her route by far the hottest in this game. :whistle:

Bonnie is kinda cute. I hope we will get some content with her as side girl.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes