3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If your saves were made with SanchoMod and you are currently trying to load them inside an unmodded game, then DL and install the small file in the mod's OP under "Uninstall". Done.
With that said... don't forget about this little file if you later mod the same exact directory later. If you do you'll want to delete that file so it doesn't override the mod. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, this still hasn't been fixed by dev even with all the amount of grammatical errors fixed. The mod will fix it yet again but wanted you folks that play un-modded to know it's still a thing. Regards.
FYI, those that play unmodded, this is still fucking broken (the Bonnie flag). I'll fix it yet again in the mod but it's getting silly at this point. I'm not a fan of memes to say the least but this situation may actually call for one...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nursing Back to Pleasure [Episode 1-12] [Daniels K] [OS@2.04GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.04GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 895MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just the Official Guide for Episode 1-12, you can get it here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
Plaese, Mac compressed for us.... tnx!

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It's honestly fascinating to think about how DK comes up with such Pulitzer worthy scenes as touching the tit of a random jogger to get the money she stole back and pushing a woman down some stairs out of nowhere, in broad daylight and with witnesses present.
And let's not forget about the genius plot device that is getting revenge on an exgf for who knows what by magically making her pants disappear to fondle her pussy, while she's massaging the employers feet.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes