3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Hey got a question, is this the same guy that added unavoidable threesome(MMF) with one of the Li? cant remember the name of the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey got a question, is this the same guy that added unavoidable threesome(MMF) with one of the Li? cant remember the name of the game
well earlier this had 3some but it was mff, mff 3some on dm too and same on pf.

on mga (my girlfriend's amnesia) there was mmf but that was avoidable.

Reactions: Professor Black

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
well earlier this had 3some but it was mff, mff 3some on dm too and same on pf.

on mga (my girlfriend's amnesia) there was mmf but that was avoidable.
ohh right hes the same guy that made girlsfriends amnesia, my very first introduction to ntr games before i even knew what that meant. played the game in his patreon before i knew about this site.

Lancaster Boarding House :unsure: threesome scene was """"""avoidable"""""". MC could either watch them fuck or join the threesome. (Garbage game)
Apologies, I worded it wrong, meant to say, no matter if u join the threesome or not, she still goes for the other guy, and you as a player were just a rebound. I agree with you, that was a dissapointing game.

thanks all, was wondering why the devs name was familiar.

Reactions: hobobobb

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Gotta be honest, really disappointed that the story isn't allowing a harem route. Having to choose one girl over the others is killing my interest in the game.
Lisa and Charlotte can be paired together from what I can see within the game. Just because you can have both Hazel and Charlotte doesn't mean there isn't a Harem within the game.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
The dev is so fucking clueless. Why does he give us non choices.

Jacob beating the shit out of hazel is probably the best scene in the game and he gave us an option to let it happen but nah he has to write the mc being kind immediately.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For those wondering how to get the jaucci sense with Nicole while Lisa watches there are two thing that must match or the scene won't trigger.

1) You must be involved with Nicole while at the same time not in a relationship with Lisa.
2) You can not have done anything that would even push you down the path of being with Lisa.

In other words for #2 when it comes time to do things that are required to open up the Lisa path don't do them such as the pillow game early on with Charlotte and Lisa for example.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those wondering how to get the jaucci sense with Nicole while Lisa watches there are two thing that must match or the scene won't trigger.

1) You must be involved with Nicole while at the same time not in a relationship with Lisa.
2) You can not have done anything that would even push you down the path of being with Lisa.

In other words for #2 when it comes time to do things that are required to open up the Lisa path don't do them such as the pillow game early on with Charlotte and Lisa for example.
Well, that's not really how it works tbh. All that's needed is Nicole(2+) and LisaRoche(1-). That is (2 or more) and (1 or less) respectively. That's it.

Edit: I'll elaborate on LisaRoche's points so it's clear for folks not using the mod:
  • Currently (as of the date of this post) there's only 2 points that can be obtained for her.
  • First is the choice of "Yes, I want to be with you"/"No, we cannot be together" in Ep4
  • Second is the choice of "Go to her"/"Stay home" in Ep7 which requires you to have the first point, otherwise it's not available.
So, the jacuzzi scene can be obtained by actually initiating her path in Ep4 but not pursuing it further in Ep7. I write this just to be clear and thorough regarding the correct answer. Regards.

Last edited:

audii#69

May 16, 2022
The game mod includes the language in Spanish included? Or should I wait for someone else to do it?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Man I really thought the whole "DanielsK likes using the running pose" was a meme, but I guess I was wrong. Everyone runs everywhere!

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
MMF can be avoided with the right choices. And at least I don't consider that slut LI for that very reason. So I avoid her in every possible situation.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This was the last update for me. I'm leaving the sinking ship. It doesn't make any sense to me anymore. I've already pruned so many sluts out of the game that I don't bother to continue.
Ahh, come on bud... let's be honest, you'll be back for the future Lisa Roche gallery scenes, ain't no need for bullshittin' :ROFLMAO:

Regards and be well in whatever you decide is best for you and yours.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Ahh, come on bud... let's be honest, you'll be back for the future Lisa Roche gallery scenes, ain't no need for bullshittin' :ROFLMAO:

Regards and be well in whatever you decide is best for you and yours.
This is just so badly written about me. So far, I’ve just put up with just being able to prune the girls out, but at the same time, it’s always pruning the game from the other end. I can't stand sharing girls. And not the "main" bitch that starts raging in the frying pan and is hungry for dick or anything that moves. Another crazy bitch who first comes along and presents good, but stabs me in the back by telling her sister everything I have with her. It destroys the chances of becoming my girl. The other sister is attacked violently because of it. Just like coming to her mother. Then there’s Matt who is one of the fucking teletubies. And you can't get it out of the game. The same thing is with his brain-dead friend who hits women. That doesn't make much sense. There is nothing more interesting in this game. All those are reasons to leave and bury the game. Frankly, this game drove into the wall a long time ago, but I really tried to put up with this, but now I can’t stand it anymore.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes