3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
straight to hell.
Hehe, nah i think it will go to heaven, the bible is riddled with incest starting with adam and eva the first humans on earth, they had only sons, 3 of those sons had shildren but stil only one woman in earth's paradise, guess who momma is? haha:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 12 + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 797 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for anybody that's interested.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Good god, some of those sentences haha, postman came to "drop it here" or calling a taxi to "drop you there":ROFLMAO::LOL:

instead of dropping off.:p

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
Does the MC ever grow a backbone and stops being a little bitch? After everything with Hazel and now I just got to where he let Jessica inside the house with no option to kicking her out. Might drop if nothing changes.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
My Problem with DanielsK games is, that none of the characters feel "real". They talk and act like aliens that have a vague idea what humans are.

They do stuff just because ... they play games, go for a walk or go running or something else just because - most of the time there is no pay off or a reason behind that. I had that problem with the last game (Dusklight Manor) and here again. For the Lady in DM it worked, but during the whole game I thought there must be something wrong with the girls - they are not human or something like that. In my memory that wasnt such a problem in LBS.

That is something that is really of putting for me, because none of the girls can spark my interest.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Does the MC ever grow a backbone and stops being a little bitch? After everything with Hazel and now I just got to where he let Jessica inside the house with no option to kicking her out. Might drop if nothing changes.
My problem was with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then the MC just keeps thinking how mad Jack will be about it. Like they do in other games to remind you there is another choice that could have been made. No, MC just shrugs it off.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The dev sure love his running pose, the characters are running in the house like kids. A pose well made profitable :4Head:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hehe, nah i think it will go to heaven, the bible is riddled with incest starting with adam and eva the first humans on earth, they had only sons, 3 of those sons had shildren but stil only one woman in earth's paradise, guess who momma is? haha:sneaky:
No, only 3 sons are named because they play a part in further stories. Cain and Abel, of course (and nothing is said of any children that they had until Cain is exiled*), and Seth, because his line leads to Noah. Daughters and Wives are rarely named or even mentioned in the Bible unless they are important (Sarai and Ruth, for instance***). For all we know, Adam (and Noah) may have had 20 or more daughters. There probably would have been many polygamous relationships. (It's actually a moot point, since only Seth's line survives the Deluge.) But, yeah, EITHER way, you end up with incestuous relationships for EVERYONE.

* There is an old theological question: Where did Cain's wife come from? The usual assumption is that, like Seth and probably Abel**, he married a sister/-s BEFORE murdering Abel and she (and any children existing already) went into exile with him.

** No wife or children of Abel's are ever mentioned in the Bible, although both Jewish and Islamic tradition gives him some.

*** Even Lot's daughters or Noah's wife are never named in the Bible.

The preceding, of course, is depending on whether or not you believe the whole Adamic story as REAL History. I'm just pointing out what's actually written in Genesis.

Last edited:

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
No, only 3 sons are named because they play a part in further stories. Cain and Abel, of course (and nothing is said of any children that they had until Cain is exiled*), and Seth, because his line leads to Noah. Daughters and Wives are rarely named or even mentioned in the Bible unless they are important (Sarai and Ruth, for instance***). For all we know, Adam (and Noah) may have had 20 or more daughters. There probably would have been many polygamous relationships. (It's actually a moot point, since only Seth's line survives the Deluge.) But, yeah, EITHER way, you end up with incestuous relationships for EVERYONE.

* There is an old theological question: Where did Cain's wife come from? The usual assumption is that, like Seth and probably Abel**, he married a sister/-s BEFORE murdering Abel and she (and any children existing already) went into exile with him.

** No wife or children of Abel's are ever mentioned in the Bible, although both Jewish and Islamic tradition gives him some.

*** Even Lot's daughters or Joseph's mother are never named in the Bible.

The preceding, of course, is depending on whether or not you believe the whole Adamic story as REAL History. I'm just pointing out what's actually written in Genesis.
I don't remember much of the story's, though there eventually was a story about a fallen angel that fathered the other children, (We are supposed to be offsprings from that side). But even so, i think it was Gabriel but i'm not sure. Still the first fallen angel was related to God himself (son or brother)... So if that statement is true, then it still is either an uncle or cousin of Adam, Eva and there children.
This is a part of one of the story's after Eva left the Garden of Eden. (Those story's might be parabels, same thing for Jezus who had wives and children, so again same thing lol)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I don't remember much of the story's, though there eventually was a story about a fallen angel that fathered the other children, (We are supposed to be offsprings from that side). But even so, i think it was Gabriel but i'm not sure. Still the first fallen angel was related to God himself (son or brother)... So if that statement is true, then it still is either an uncle or cousin of Adam, Eva and there children.
This is a part of one of the story's after Eva left the Garden of Eden. (Those story's might be parabels, same thing for Jezus who had wives and children, so again same thing lol)
There are a LOT of non-Biblical stories, often contradictory, in Jewish, Islamic folklore and in the Apocrypha. Surprisingly to most people, the Fallen Angel/War in Heaven story is one of these. The only reference in the Old Testament is the Lucifer passage in Isaiah- which modern scholars interpret to refer to something unrelated. (Unless you interpret the whole "Sons of God" story in Genesis as referring to it.) The Lilith story (which may be what you're talking about- it sounds similar) is another- there's no mention of that in the Christian Bible.

I'm not trying to get into a biblical discussion. My only point is, believe in what you want, but these stories are not part of the Christian Bible, although they are often in the Apocrypha, later Jewish tradition, or the Quran.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
At the beginning of Chapter-12...

Is choosing one from Charlotte or Hazel means that another one will left behind..??
No more scenes with her.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Never though I'd see a serious religious theology discussion in a sex game forum. Well everyday brings new surprises :coffee:
You will please notice that I didn't say ANYTHING one way or another regarding Theology. I just commented as to what is actually mentioned in the Bible, replying to an earlier post. I left my PERSONAL beliefs/interpretation out of it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes