3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Do you EVER get to fuck the sister who was a bitch at first or the Christian blonde girl? As to the latter why doesn't she decide like some that anal doesn't count?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Esse idiota vai bloquear mais um jogo para não ser traduzido. Não há senso de maldade que está roubando sua verdade, ele diz que é um ladrão de caráter, profissionalismo. Na minha opinião, eu não roubo código, porque não entendo nada de programação. Mas não acho justo limitar o MOD apenas para quem escreve ou lê a língua inglesa. Como sou BR, preciso traduzir para entender o jogo. Mas infelizmente o cara Sancho1969 está atrapalhando todos os últimos jogos que ele faz no MODS.
English please. Isn't that a rule here?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Do you EVER get to fuck the sister who was a bitch at first or the Christian blonde girl? As to the latter why doesn't she decide like some that anal doesn't count?
Even with the cheat she is still a super prude. Needs a fix. At least "anal doesn't count" or "oh, fuck god really!"

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The Hazel route is worth checking out.
Lisa route, the scene's lacking A LOT.
Not just the angel on each of the renders.

MC is a physical therapist, so one would tend to think he would have a better clue about Anal Sex.
No idea what the Dev(s) were thinking or perhaps they just rushed the Lisa scenes?
Maby they just don't like her at all, who knows?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
I didn't think it was possible but this may be the first game I choose to sleep with no one. Into episode four so far and everyone is instant red flags. Well done dev you pulled it off. I mostly just feel bad for the MC. Dude walked into a pit of dysfunctional just hoping to earn some money and help people get better.

Is Hazel the fucking antichrist? I'm just curious. I feel like I'm in a Johnny Depp simulator. 10/10

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes