3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Does the code show any previous hints for that ? I mean how the hell were we supposed to know that random input :KEK:
That's quite possibly one of the dumbest thing the dev's done so far. Unless i'm blind :unsure:
In his Patreon post, he said that there is a cheat code to unlock the scene if you dont want to play their path. Im guessing this is that, and why there is no in game hint to what the cheat code is, as its not part of normal gameplay.

Reactions: TripleZ

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
In his Patreon post, he said that there is a cheat code to unlock the scene if you dont want to play their path. Im guessing this is that, and why there is no in game hint to what the cheat code is, as its not part of normal gameplay.
But even if you're on their path, you only get their ending with the cheat code.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
clearly dk didn't think that any1 would choose hazel path since even on her path if types that word then charl calls mc as her bf too.

charl ending was let's say bit weird but still nice.

hazel has battle wounds?

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I hate having to switch between game and online.
Doesn't matter to me either way but you could always use the mod... it's all in-game plus more control over your experience than you can shake a stick at. Or.... you could always wing it. You do you, but at least know you have options so pick your poison. Regards.

The mod even holds your hand during the Ep13 L/C choice. It defaults one way for either case and tells you exactly what to do for the outcome you want. Just a little bonus.

Reactions: siliseric

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No, it's possible to trigger it without the cheat code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Folks should note that triggering the "event" with the correct stats is NEGATED if the correct "code" is also entered. The dev fucked up the conditional math imho since if the player already met the stat requirements AND input the correct code.... no event for you. Why? Because the variable used to trigger the event would integer to "2", not the required "1".

Just mentioning it as I had to write the mod information to take this fubar into account. Honestly, it's typical DanielsK at the end of the day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Badborg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
During threesome scene in shower, I'm getting 3 errors' I'd appreciate any help thank you.
All three of those variables are declared in Ep6. If you simply jumped to the label without playing Ep6 then you'll get those errors. Otherwise you are using a mod that is incorrectly implemented. I do know you don't get those from the SanchoGallery because I took all that into account. So, did you get this from loading a previously unmodded save or some other way? It's the only way for me, personally, to correctly answer you.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 13 + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size: 844 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: maestro9109

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Requires typing in "heaven" when prompted during the scene where Lisa Charlotte and MC are by the lake.
No, not really, it's only required under certain circumstances. See here. If the player already meets the prerequisites typing in the "cheat" will actually negate the event. In that case, again, no "event" for you.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes