3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
well she got 3 trophies and beat hazel so not much to improve, professional dancer career for either is out of question.
The point is DanielsK can never end a game with an ending that:
1. Doesn't remove the characters from the over-arching plot of the game.
2. Doesn't end with random pregnancy.
3. Isn't stupidly short with no epilogue for other characters.

I mean, look at his past games. There is not an ending he does where it's not this formula. "You and this (or these) characters leave the situation you were in, she gets pregnant, and as far as anyone else in the story is concerned... fuck em."

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
true but mga dlc didn't end up on random pregnancy (since gf was already preggo :p).

still needs to finalize hazel path and church of stag so 2+ updates.
I went back and ran all the paths. Great game. Great sex. Great visuals.
I love getting all the gallery scenes with the SanchoMod, to replay and replay and...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The point is DanielsK can never end a game with an ending that:
1. Doesn't remove the characters from the over-arching plot of the game.
2. Doesn't end with random pregnancy.
3. Isn't stupidly short with no epilogue for other characters.

I mean, look at his past games. There is not an ending he does where it's not this formula. "You and this (or these) characters leave the situation you were in, she gets pregnant, and as far as anyone else in the story is concerned... fuck em."
Thanks for the reality check. I was scratching my head at the ending, but after reading about the similarities to the dev's other games, I had to think about the not-very-memorable-or-satisfying endings of Dusklight Manor and Lancaster Boarding house.

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I must say I read all these guy's VNs and liked some of them (IMO My Girlfriend's Amnesia is his best and he should have made a true sequel to that), but it's also true he's formulaic and predictable. He's got points with me, though, because he at least finishes his projects without milking his patrons for thousands of dollars through eternity.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
guys based on your experience, shoud one choose charlotte or hazel when the choice is given in ch.12? reply would be massive, im really confused lol

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
guys based on your experience, shoud one choose charlotte or hazel when the choice is given in ch.12? reply would be massive, im really confused lol
Do a save, chose one, play, see where it takes you, save, reload, chose second, play, see where it takes you, etc...

Reactions: Badborg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whichever you prefer, charl's content ends on this update and hazel's continue so have saves for both paths.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Finally got around to play this game, but I'm not entirely sure what to think of that.
I mean I want to like it, but the mc often acts like a complete dumbfuck and at times at least half the cast seems like psychos or like they have some kind of brain damage. Every other word is a variance of "mmmmmmmmmmmm"

On the plus side the whole physical therapist idea hasn't been overused yet and the renders are pretty good like they always are.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Finally got around to play this game, but I'm not entirely sure what to think of that.
So, let me break this down for you...
I mean I want to like it, but the mc often acts like a complete dumbfuck
That's how all of this developer's MC acts.
and at times at least half the cast seems like psychos or like they have some kind of brain damage, like very other word is a variance of "mmmmmmmmmmmm"
That's how all of this developer's girls act.
On the plus side the whole physical therapist idea hasn't been overused yet and the renders are pretty good like they always are.
My advice is to follow my old advice...
Come on guys, it's a Daniels K game. You know it'll always have the following elements:
  • Cute girls
  • Every female is fuck-able
  • Easily manipulated MC
  • Decent but not great graphics
  • Poor animations
  • Lots of inconsequential choices
  • Lots of "hahaha"
  • Extremely loud door knocks
  • Interesting initial premise
  • Bad plot
  • Paranormal happenings
  • Multiple rushed endings
Just enjoying it for what it is - Bad stories with decent eye candies, kinda like an X-rated Hallmark movies for guys.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
New release -

1657894623909.png
Nursing Back to Pleasure Final - Now available!
Hey everyone,
Nursing Back to Pleasure Final version is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
In this final Episode we get to see the endings of Lisa, Charlotte, Hazel as well as the Church ending. As I previously said, the decision was made to cram all the endings into one final version in order to allow everyone to play as much content as possible before the inevitable ending of the game. That means that while this version is packed full of content consisting of 380 new images and animations you probably won't get to enjoy all of them, depending on your relationship so far. For example if you are only with Lisa and do not use any of the cheat codes provided in the walkthrough then you will probably have a rather short gameplay to go through. I thought that a heads up would be just fair.
With that said, if you are a new Patron and this is your first time playing the game then you are in for a really nice ride. There is also a lot of content for those that have more than one relationship or use the cheat codes provided, not to mention the Church members.
It has been an incredible road to get to this point, this is by far the largest game yet bringing a total of 4700 images and animated adult scenes, a deep story line that has it all and what I consider to be high quality renders as well as nice music tracks. It's been a pleasure working on it and as with any journey it had its ups and downs but the end result is impressive to say the least.
As you can see in the image above, Hazel might be leaving us... But I'm pretty sure that someone else is just around the corner, waiting to be met. A new project is coming soon and this one I plan on being the "crown jewel", work is already starting and more info will be given in the following days. Until then...
Please let me know about any bugs that you might encounter so I can fix them, also please no spoilers in comments.
Enjoy and thank you for the support!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes