3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so if mc doesn't choose charl she starts lesbian relationship with lisa? well that'd would make sense.

also crown jewel, while dk's games aren't best those are still good enuf and he makes constant releases so him quitting would be quite bad.

Reactions: ramson32

kondt

Jul 1, 2022
whats the chronological order for his past games?

zoe's temptation
girlfriend amnesia
lancaster boarding house
pine falls
dusklight manor
stranded
nursing back to pleasure?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

zoe's temptation
girlfriend amnesia
lancaster boarding house
pine falls
dusklight manor
stranded
strandeds are early games so mga, lbh,pf, dm, nbtp. check dates on games threads.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

zoe's temptation
girlfriend amnesia
lancaster boarding house
pine falls
dusklight manor
stranded
Stranded with Benefits (Episode 1 & 2) should be the earliest on that list. Everything else is in the correct order.

There was also an MGA DLC that serves as an epilogue of the main MGA canon path.

There was also an even earlier proof of concept game before Stranded 1 & 2 called The Imaginarium but it can be entirely ignored.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
disappointed in Nicole. no one spoke so rudely about my penis. "filthy penis" - so she said. Yes, and she hit the penis.
I don't go to her anymore. let someone else lick her clean pussy ... last time she played a trick on me - she put the key to the door in her pussy - in fact it turned out to be just a key and the door was open. outrageous.

rewind history. fuck Nicole. I'll just quietly ignore her. she may go to hell with her disrespectful attitude towards men.
where do these women come from? I'm actually extremely surprised that she has a child. it means that somehow she put this dirty thing inside herself.
for me it is better not to have sex at all in this family than such bullying.

but Charlotte is very good and not spoiled by a bad family heredity. what a blessing that she is adopted.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
disappointed in Nicole. no one spoke so rudely about my penis. "filthy penis" - so she said. Yes, and she hit the penis.
I don't go to her anymore. let someone else lick her clean pussy ... last time she played a trick on me - she put the key to the door in her pussy - in fact it turned out to be just a key and the door was open. outrageous.

rewind history. fuck Nicole. I'll just quietly ignore her. she may go to hell with her disrespectful attitude towards men.
where do these women come from? I'm actually extremely surprised that she has a child. it means that somehow she put this dirty thing inside herself.
for me it is better not to have sex at all in this family than such bullying.

but Charlotte is very good and not spoiled by a bad family heredity. what a blessing that she is adopted.
This all part of her persona. She likes to play games (hard to get). When the MC cuck's Nichole with Bonnie that was the MC not willing to play her game. I think Nichole enjoys playing with her "toys".

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This all part of her persona. She likes to play games (hard to get). When the MC cuck's Nichole with Bonnie that was the MC not willing to play her game. I think Nichole enjoys playing with her "toys".
I didn’t understand you, I’m sorry, the meaning of the phrase (which i underline) eludes me (I am dumbfounded, need to drink my morning tea).
but, one way or another, let Nicole first learn to behave correctly, because I didn’t find my penis in the garbage dump so that someone would beat him or speak badly about him. Nicole has her own character, but I also have my own character and personal requirements for women to enter into relationships with them.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I didn’t understand you, I’m sorry, the meaning of the phrase (which i underline) eludes me (I am dumbfounded, need to drink my morning tea).
but, one way or another, let Nicole first learn to behave correctly, because I didn’t find my penis in the garbage dump so that someone would beat him or speak badly about him. Nicole has her own character, but I also have my own character and personal requirements for women to enter into relationships with them.
I was going to post a screen capture with the threesome in which I mention the cucking the MC does to Nichole, but it seems the last time I exported my saves it didn't export the Nursing Back to Pleasure save file, but it did export other game saves even games I've never played Screenshot 2022-07-21 1.34.23 AM.png but that is a separate issue. Nichole likes to do games and the MC purposely fucked Bonnie and wouldn't fuck Nichole(thus the cuck) while she watched. I will have to play the game from the beginning. After posting it I do realize it's not true to the definition of cuck as the person who watched received no pleasure from the act instead she was pissed.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Bonnie - apparently, according to the plot, I didn’t get to know this person, and therefore I was a little confused about the above. Bonnie - presumably Nicole's lesbian mistress? for now, all the females I remember are Nicole, Charlotte, Hazel, Lisa.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hehehe - fasting and abstinence work wonders... Nicole started chasing the main character herself... hehe... she's already stolen his clothes, while he was in the whower. it seems "something" is creeping up to happen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bonnie - apparently, according to the plot, I didn’t get to know this person, and therefore I was a little confused about the above. Bonnie - presumably Nicole's lesbian mistress? for now, all the females I remember are Nicole, Charlotte, Hazel, Lisa.
she's totally sidegirl which mc can bang on party if started her path. start was quite a while ago.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes