3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
All three of those variables are declared in Ep6. If you simply jumped to the label without playing Ep6 then you'll get those errors. Otherwise you are using a mod that is incorrectly implemented. I do know you don't get those from the SanchoGallery because I took all that into account. So, did you get this from loading a previously unmodded save or some other way? It's the only way for me, personally, to correctly answer you.
Thanks for your reply,
Yes I'm using your mod but I think it might be my mistake from what you are saying, I didn't have any points with her during the game, I mainly went with Charlotte the whole time so when we went for the walk and it popped up I just went that way to see what would happen. I think I need to go back and play a path where I have both of them instead of just Charlotte and I think that will fix it. Thank you for your Mods - I use them in quite a lot of games and really enjoy your work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for your reply,
Yes I'm using your mod but I think it might be my mistake from what you are saying, I didn't have any points with her during the game, I mainly went with Charlotte the whole time so when we went for the walk and it popped up I just went that way to see what would happen. I think I need to go back and play a path where I have both of them instead of just Charlotte and I think that will fix it. Thank you for your Mods - I use them in quite a lot of games and really enjoy your work.
Understood. In that case it's not your fault nor mine...technically. The fault is with the new "cheat" input creating that event possibility even if the player had never been with Lisa. Like I stated in a previous post the dev fubar'd the code... now we have to deal with it.

Remember that old Bonnie issue? Well, my guess is just add this scenario to that one cause I seriously doubt it will be fixed unless I do it myself. It would be easy enough so I might just do that. My initial thought: If the player had never been with Lisa then I simply declare the variables in that particular situation and during that scene all the player can be awarded is the "handy" version. I reckon that's fair enough.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I chose Charlotte over Hazel in ep 12 and it still wouldnt let me get the 3way without using the cheat. I did have negative Hazel points, but i still had 1 Hazel2 point. Maybe thats why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll have neg Hazel point by choosing Charlotte regardless due to the Hazel(-3). The thing is there's more prerequisites than just the Hazel points so those must be considered as well. What did the SanchoNotify say when you got to that screen? (the info banner at the top-left that disappears after a few seconds)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for your reply,
I think I need to go back and play a path where I have both of them instead of just Charlotte and I think that will fix it.
The only way to fix with the default scripts (until I sort it out for the dev) is in Ep6 you must have Lisa(1) then you'll come to a choice to go to her or "stay home" and be with Hazel. Obviously choose Lisa and you'll get the scene that gives you the variables needed for that Ep13 scene to not bork.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm tempted to see what happens on hazel path if uses 3some cheat.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i'm tempted to see what happens on hazel path if uses 3some cheat.
As of the end of this release nothing changes for Hazel. Whether you use the cheat or was able to trigger the threesome path from previous choices, so far all you are getting are the threesome scenes, and the option to finish the game with the threesome ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i was curious on haz's talking since on her path she talks about mc choosing her.

hawk eye

Jun 29, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nursing Back to Pleasure [Episode 1-13] [Daniels K] [OS@2.15GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.15GB
Repack size: 919MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create Windows/Linux/MacOS build.)

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just the Official Guide for Episode 1-13, you can get it here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
I'm not able to install it on MAC

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
It's like playing through a soap opera with a protagonist that's just along for the ride. Nothing really phases him. That said, I'm keeping him celibate. I'm pretty sure whatever's in the water in this town is contagious.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's like playing through a soap opera with a protagonist that's just along for the ride. Nothing really phases him. That said, I'm keeping him celibate. I'm pretty sure whatever's in the water in this town is contagious.
Sounds like me tbh. I have one personal save and it's nothing but max accumulated Pious points....just to see. Just running around porking everything in sight except the 3 main LIs/Nic.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yup, the insanity returns.
Doing the same thing over and over hoping for different results.

Me: Never unloads into Charlotte, wanting to preserver her dancing career.
Daniel: So what, pregnancy ending because that's how I roll. What you were expecting good endings? I never do those.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Daniel: So what, pregnancy ending because that's how I roll. What you were expecting good endings? I never do those.
Some games are supposed to be enjoyed with a certain "mindlessly throwing any shred of logic out the window" mindset, and DK games most certainly fall into this category. If you were hoping for different results instead of expecting the same old garbage endings from DK, then well you are playing a joke on yourself. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well she got 3 trophies and beat hazel so not much to improve, professional dancer career for either is out of question.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes