3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
For some reason I can't download the walkthrough to have a look, I'm at Episode 3 or 4 at a scene where Hazel comes onto you. If you shut her down will you shut her down for good or will she try to get with you again?

From a story standpoint it makes a lot of sense to not pursue that encounter but I will be missing out on scenes with her ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason I can't download the walkthrough to have a look, I'm at Episode 3 or 4 at a scene where Hazel comes onto you. If you shut her down will you shut her down for good or will she try to get with you again?

From a story standpoint it makes a lot of sense to not pursue that encounter but I will be missing out on scenes with her ...
yes but you don't need to shut her, can continue until she tells to make choice (either of sister) then divergence.

Reactions: CravenGrave

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
In most cases you can see that it takes a few days between being released by the dev and appearing here on F95 (for this game at least)

Reactions: Vishvicenta1

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
In most cases you can see that it takes a few days between being released by the dev and appearing here on F95 (for this game at least)
Almost any other than those the dev puts here on their own - especially ones who don't have earlier release for patrons.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nursing Back to Pleasure [Episode 1-13] [Daniels K] [OS@2.15GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.15GB
Repack size: 919MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create Windows/Linux/MacOS build.)

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just the Official Guide for Episode 1-13, you can get it .

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
You will please notice that I didn't say ANYTHING one way or another regarding Theology. I just commented as to what is actually mentioned in the Bible, replying to an earlier post. I left my PERSONAL beliefs/interpretation out of it.
Ermm a discussion on religion for educational purposes is Theology

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, those that play unmodded, this is still fucking broken (the Bonnie flag). I'll fix it yet again in the mod but it's getting silly at this point. I'm not a fan of memes to say the least but this situation may actually call for one...
Again... this isn't fixed in original scripts. I'll keep fixing it in the mod....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes