Ashitakoshi

Aug 11, 2023
full version released on the dl-site and it's on discount so go support the creator if you want to, or if you want to wait for free that's your choice

balur

Aug 11, 2019
Is it a game about orcs? I don't see where it says it's an orc game. There's plenty of games that only show images of orcs/goblins/zombies but also have 5+ other types of monsters that aren't just "short ugly green man" or "big buff ugly green man." Doesn't seem like a weird question.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
This game is so good...! Exactly the kind of tense, atmospheric dungeon adventure I wanted! I love how sound is so integral to everything.

I tried Hard my first run and gosh, everything's cursed. But even if you get cursed and your legs get shackled, if you take little steps you won't make any sound.

The only problem I have is that whenever I lose it keeps talking about my secret place. Please talk less about it, game, the place is a secret!

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
So getting caught/running out of hp = game over? (haven't played the game yet, just asking)

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
Review subject to change, coz i didn't finished the game yet !

Simple puzzle infiltration random item collecting game. You're a poor girl who have to get out of your slave condition. Ennemies get varied with levels. Depending on RNG you might get stuck a lot on early phases.
Basically what to know about the game to play:
-Every loot crate is random and refill when you get caught.
-Three broken item of the same type gives you a full item of the same type (3 broken wire gets you a wire, and so on)
-Your life gets lower the longer you run/walk, to replenish it you need to eat
-Curse can be applied to any item, and will sanction the usage of the said item by giving you a debuff
-Debuff can be cleansed with wire, but wire are usefull to progress, so it's a management over what you can tolerate (like no map is okay, but no running though..)
-Walking and running affect the sound you make (With manacle you make more noise and can't run), there is no way to know if something heard you
-When an enemy is near you can see (Red lines on the border of screen) and hear the menace coming
-If you get spotted, well good luck to defend yourself, you are a frail dominated women, so the only things you can do is throw stuff at the ennemy, hoping that something will have a negative effect on them (You we're throwing random potion and he got a stamina buff, tough luck)
-Each hit the ennemy gives you make you lose a set of item (it's random, so good luck), if you don't move when you get knocked down by the hit, you don't get up, the ennemy will try to sexy time (So don't get up i guess ? unless you want to be hit again and again)
-If the ennemy sexy time, you'll get attached again so you'll need a wire to get out. Don't have one ? Well, game over..
-THOUGH, you can save whenever you want, so it's possible to take baby steps the whole game (or save scum).

Animations are nice, pacing is sometimes cool and steady (Groovy, i distracted the guard, made everything by the book and can advance), some other times painfull and dull (Yeah, the orc is on me now somehow, and i can't hide.. time to get fudged, i hope he doesn't have the disdainful taste of taking my wire away.).
Thanks to the devs for not including white screen flashbang, it really soothes my gaming experience, black is really nice as a transition.

gamerboy12341

Jun 14, 2021
So getting caught/running out of hp = game over? (haven't played the game yet, just asking)
Yes. Getting caught will either be a gameover or you will be sent back to the cell and drop most of your items. But the game has a very forgiving save system that let's you save anywhere at any time, so it is not too bad.

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
It's not a game for fast pleasure i reckon, more like making sure you work to get the right to go at it (although the Gallery can be opened at will if needed)

Ashitakoshi

Aug 11, 2023
Just because I'm a bit annoyed by unlabeled potions, here are all of them with their effect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

> Enemies in sleep or confusion will have a higher damage multiplier (except for poison, etc.).
this is taken from the Readme_English.txt file, it's actually helpful

Reactions: SomeC4
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes