DwayneF

Apr 21, 2024
Okay, I'm 40ish minutes in on my first run and im stumped. I've unlocked most of the rooms up til the anvil room and I don't know what to do. I know that doesn't give much info, but I can't really describe it more since there's nothing else I can seemingly do. Can someone help me out? A guide for the later floors or smth

Shirakami

Jun 8, 2021
Okay, I'm 40ish minutes in on my first run and im stumped. I've unlocked most of the rooms up til the anvil room and I don't know what to do. I know that doesn't give much info, but I can't really describe it more since there's nothing else I can seemingly do. Can someone help me out? A guide for the later floors or smth
I assume you are on Stage 2?
There are two places with a ladder that's cut off in the middle. One is in the top floor (where the anvil room is), which simply leads you to the lower floor. Another one is in the lower floor, guarded by a goblin.
You need to kill the goblin (crossbow) to proceed to Stage 3.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
It's been a bit, but I think candles are to keep ghosts away? It's a bigger issue in Stage 3 than Stage 2, ghosts can come into rooms you might want to hide in and basically ruin your plans.

Candles aren't something you need to worry about on Easy or Normal, but you might need the room to be safe in Hard or Very Hard.

Reactions: GrandMan_

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
Candles are indeed used to get rid of ghosts. More precisely, Lit Laterns is what does the trick. any lantern that dispatches a ghost, is snuffed out afterwards. So use them on nearby spots before luring a ghost out to get rid of it quickly, or replace one that was used up recently.

Reactions: GrandMan_

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
It's been a bit, but I think candles are to keep ghosts away? It's a bigger issue in Stage 3 than Stage 2, ghosts can come into rooms you might want to hide in and basically ruin your plans.

Candles aren't something you need to worry about on Easy or Normal, but you might need the room to be safe in Hard or Very Hard.
Don't candles also make it easier for enemies to see you?

radev1924

Nov 6, 2017
Found this: .
Currently downing to see if it's really 1.0.5.

Edit: yes it is and it's clean in virustotal

Last edited:
Reactions: jerap
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes