3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Liking the direction this is taking. The art in Guzzler scenes were pretty good the Banger scene less so (MC dick is in the wrong place... both on his body and the point of penetration)

Still needs cumshot variants instead of the screen going black when the mc cums. Its worth the extra effort.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Am I the only one confused by the preview picture scripts?
Based on the voyer tag, my confusion could be alleviated. But usually voyer has a different script rather than non-mc males also being nervous virgins or shy non-virgins.
I don't know if the white dude or black dude is the mc here.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys first time seeing this game, how does the femdom look in this one? Is it a main focus? Thanks!!

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
For those of you who are criticizing my art. Genuinely, I am trying my best. I can't improve drastically overnight. It's also partly the reason why it takes so long for updates to release because I spend time trying to improve drawing. This is a passion project through and through. Just trying to create the best product I can make to the best of my ability. I understand it's an erotic game and you need decent art. I can't stand ugly art either, but I also understand how hard it is to create great art. And I truly try to aim for that. If anything, please play the latest chapter to see if I've made improvements in which I feel I truly have made leaps with this chapter. And if this message of trying to create a product based on passion resonates with you, please support. For those of you who do like the product, thank you so much for you words. It's really what keeps me going. I will continue to improve for you guys.

-Yours Truly
TopTierStory
Honestly, your art has improved from the previous versions.

Reactions: TopTierStory

Kurultai

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, your art has improved from the previous versions.
Agreed. I thought that this was abandoned for a while but seeing him continue is I think very impressive. Most abandoned projects start out as passion projects where the passion just runs out. So seeing him trudging on is commendable. This is not some triple-AAA projects being shown on the E3, anything but at constructive criticism should be ignored since it helps no one.

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys first time seeing this game, how does the femdom look in this one? Is it a main focus? Thanks!!
I wouldn't try to characterize the story as singularly femdom or non-femdom. There are definitely female dominantion elements because of the inherent nature of the characters. These are strong women that do not shy away from sex. And they use it as a tool to get ahead to reach their ambitions. If I would have to characterize the actual sex scenes, it's more non-reluctance/manipulation. Every character they have sex with obviously find them incredibly attractive, but they're some moral compass holding them back. I wanted to write a story where there is some breakdown of a moral compass.

Reactions: PinkNova

biiiss

Apr 13, 2019
actually really into the whole "women sexually corrupting men" vibe. This game was completely up my alley, wish there was more like it

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
[CUT]

what really bothered me though was the 6 lines of "....."
It annoyed me too. I cut them out. I have tried to attach the edited script.
(Attaching files always gives me trouble this time it seems to be insisting
that I attach 2 copies.) To install:
View attachment script.new.txt
I recommend to keep a backup. SO put my file into the game folder & do

copy script.rpy script.old
copy script.new.txt script.rpy
(and agree to over-write)

then if my changes cause a bug, you can revert.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Did everyone loose interest in this game :rolleyes:? last user reply 3 months ago and Dev last activity in patreon 2 months ago, as for here: last seen today, so at least the illuminati didnt kidnap him xd still i hope this didnt get abandoned :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Did everyone loose interest in this game :rolleyes:? last user reply 3 months ago and Dev last activity in patreon 2 months ago, as for here: last seen today, so at least the illuminati didnt kidnap him xd still i hope this didnt get abandoned :confused:
So far it's just been slow updates like usual, I don't think it's been abandoned.

• Angry
Reactions: mixa007

Kurultai

Oct 25, 2017
Really inspiring how the creator just continues to improve and release...really like where this is going

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
It's been six months since the last update. Does anyone have any news on when the new version might be available or what will be included in this new version?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes