3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1657969046331.png

Overview:
With the disappearance of his father 6 years ago, Aaron Breaker found himself buried in his books trying to take advantage of the American Education system in order to lead a good life for him and his mother.

However, a brand new opportunity emerged as Aaron was accepted into Nutville Academy-one of the top high schools in the United States with linkage to the top colleges in the United States. But, as Aaron begins his new life in Nutville County and Nutville Academy, he soon realizes, things are not what they seem. And now, beautiful women with unmatched libido now surround him.
And they're running some kind of scheme within Nutville County.

Can Aaron hold them off? Will he find out the secrets of Nutville Academy? Will his moral sanity be intact by the end of the journey..? Or will he simply become a paradox. Find out in Nutville Paradox!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-17
Release Date: 2023-06-03
Developer: Top Tier Story -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Fiona-Banger-Attacking-Aaron.png FIONAPushAaronAgainstWallRedo.png pbZavFR.png rDXfkn5.png 1pxc5A9.png VBpO9PE.png Efmrovp.png 1FSum7W.png

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
A little rough on the proportions of the arms (yeah, those are the only ones bothering me at all haha) but looks interesting. To the "Watch" list you go and good luck on development! :D

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I like curves and such but looking at this i am afraid i have to say " please stop the ride i want to get off and find a straight road"

Not saying others might ot like or like it. This is just not for me. I do however wish the developer the best of luck and i hope you go far with the project

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Me: "Bro, can we afford an inflatable doll?"
Aaron: "No, we already have an inflatable doll at college."

Me:
957634_957613_Preview_3.jpg
(...a trap!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Mikedazz1

NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
Looks interesting, but why does the Milf have to be 39? Seems like so many developers are afraid to go into the 40's for a Milf character. Even for the incest storylines, the MC is 18 and the mother has to be 39 or under.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes