Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bruh56457

Oct 4, 2023
I lowkey might just start making hmv's of his old videos and posting it on rule34video
honestly u should run his old videos through stable diffusion and post it, i saw a vid of someane doing that for one of his newer videos and my god that shit was amazing

Sep 3, 2017
Whilst compared to their older works, it's undenyable that their content got lazier. But I still find myself looking up to Nyakumi's releases, specially the futafied versions

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I use to support every month but I stopped some time ago. I stopped supporting in April after the Party Night 2 animation. Pretty glad I did now since April to now have had some pretty awful stuff. Lewd Treatment 2 does show that he still has his skills.
I wonder if he offloads his work to someone else or if he is actually doing it. Since there was a massive drop in quality after April.

N0nRegrettable

Nov 25, 2022
D'ya think some new wips will help?
Seeing these W.I.P.s makes me think of three possibilities: It's the debut of a new Neko/Character we haven't seen, It's somehow Akeno again or Yuna received a model update. The last option is a bit of a stretch, but that's what I thought when I initially saw these.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote