Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 28, 2022
when are there usually now videos out?
Generally, they usually have an advance notice from the 27th to the 30th/31st depending on the month. Although I am sure that this video will come out on the last day of the month, it is not the absolute truth but it is a more or less accurate prediction. I hope I have helped you, good day.

Reactions: MissNugget

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
Yes but I chose shogun because she is more "famous" than mei and I though it would be easier to make the joke.
She isnt more "famous" than Mei but you are def out of the loops when it comes to Raiden Mei and the Honkai fans that's for sure. Literally everyone in HSR calls her the Raiden Mei Expy not Shogun but I understand like what you like.

Last edited:

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
She isnt more "famous" than Mei but you are def out fo the loops when it comes to Raiden Mei and the Honkai fans that's for sure. Literally everyone in HSR calls her the Raiden Mei Expy not Shogun but I understand like what you like.
As someone who's only played GI and HSR, I've no idea about Raiden Mei or what goes on in H3I

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
As someone who's only played GI and HSR, I've no idea about Raiden Mei or what goes on in H3I
A lot of new gens first ever game was Genshin so it doesn't pertain to you nor do I hold it againts you to know who Raiden Mei/HI3RD is only fans of the Honkai game know that. Welt, Himeko, Bronya, Silver Wolf (who is inspired from Haxxor Bunny) and Natash (Who is Raven) being a part of that game lore and gameplay wise. Its why a very huge chunk of the HI3 fans love HSR as well lots of cameo characters and call backs to other fan favs.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote