Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is it possible for you to add only music version as a seperate upload?. You can take as much time as you want but will be highly appreciated for this. I actually like the video without vocals(recorded audio).
No sorry. I've already deleted them.

Reactions: Lil Toonami

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
thanks a lot for sharing :D would anyone have the birdway collection also?

May 27, 2017
Any way you could put all of these in one download?
No thank you, individual files are better. It's 33.8 Gb in total, no one is going to download a single file that big. Separate Folders are better, that way people can download what they want. Those without MEGA Pro plans will find it difficult to download huge files. Normally files this big are better in Torrents but no one seeds them. This is more manageable and easier to update.

You're getting something for free, don't complain, say "thank you", and adjust.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No thank you, individual files are better. It's 33.8 Gb in total, no one is going to download a single file that big. Separate Folders are better, that way people can download what they want. Those without MEGA Pro plans will find it difficult to download huge files. Normally files this big are better in Torrents but no one seeds them. This is more manageable and easier to update.

Use jdownloader for big files. Copy all the links and jdownloader will automatically use the better host at the time.

F95 doesn't do torrents in general.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

I wouldn't say no would download a file that big because I would if it is on any of the other 3 file hosters that are available in this thread.

May 27, 2017
Use jdownloader for big files. Copy all the links and jdownloader will automatically use the better host at the time.

F95 doesn't do torrents in general.
Hey brother, I don't have any issues, I take what is generously given and express my gratitude. I invested in a MEGA plan a few months back. For other Files Hosts I use a Download Manager.

Lot of people don't have good internet, so individual files are better. And you can sample the work by just downloading 1 small file instead of 33 gb.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote