Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HungryDonkey

Nov 15, 2020
"Your lewd treatment pt2" is still his masterpiece, no other video is gonna top that and looks like never will.
For me is Futa Police 3. Is the peak of futa solo show, the first act is drinking a potion and growing a huge cock then fucking multiple onaholes on poles then she cums. After that she dance a bit with her floppy cock then she start to do an autopaizuri until she coom then she have to slap her cock to make it stop.
In second half she fucks Haru until end up passing out but her cock still stay erect and cumming like a geyser for i wonder how long.

I have faith he will do something as good as this again. I hope he up the game of Akeno doing experiments with machines, or she being captured and forced in orgasm denial, etc. Stuff i mentioned in other comments before.

Mar 18, 2019
"Your lewd treatment pt2" is still his masterpiece, no other video is gonna top that and looks like never will.
The obvious choice is "lewd side job 2" with the love factor for the landlady. The arousal of the viewer perceiving her arousal is more significant than the standard video where the viewers only stimulation for arousal is the characters nudity and sexual activity. You can perceive the emotional arousal and sensitivity for the landlady and misaki. Plus the seduction from misaki.

Does anyone know if he is going to do more voice acted/ sounded videos?

Reactions: SuperSumi44
Mar 18, 2019
I think lewd casting couch 4 sufficies within its circumstances. Since the characters have a written script of actions relative to the setting of the video their actions are constrainted to what would actually happen in that setting. The most relevant criticism would be that Nyakumi chose a poor setting for lewd casting couch 4 by choosing those particular characters in that particular situation. How the female is arrogant/timid and the quantity of futas in the room predetermines what sexual activities can occur. He could have chosen different sexual positions but i think th.positions he chose were the most "role play" or diegetic positions that would have occurred if what occured in the video actually happened

If youre disappointed with the lewd casting couch 4 you are disappointed with your reality/existence

truckdeluxo

Jan 11, 2021
I think lewd casting couch 4 sufficies within its circumstances. Since the characters have a written script of actions relative to the setting of the video their actions are constrainted to what would actually happen in that setting. The most relevant criticism would be that Nyakumi chose a poor setting for lewd casting couch 4 by choosing those particular characters in that particular situation. How the female is arrogant/timid and the quantity of futas in the room predetermines what sexual activities can occur. He could have chosen different sexual positions but i think th.positions he chose were the most "role play" or diegetic positions that would have occurred if what occured in the video actually happened

If youre disappointed with the lewd casting couch 4 you are disappointed with your reality/existence
bruv its bad stop yapping

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021

stop yapping

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
we need to fucking start boycotting nya bro. This shit is getting ridiculous, whoever is still subscribed to him at this point should reconsider their subscription at this point. The low output is already bad enough as it is, but the fact that the vids are mid to low quality??? that is unacceptable.
do you love men? if so why are yapping

retro22

Jun 14, 2021
we need to fucking start boycotting nya bro. This shit is getting ridiculous, whoever is still subscribed to him at this point should reconsider their subscription at this point. The low output is already bad enough as it is, but the fact that the vids are mid to low quality??? that is unacceptable.
Tf are you going on about. Just cause you don't like what he's putting out doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way if you don't like it quit complaining about it and go find something else to beat it to.

Tygrik

Nov 6, 2022
Everytime Nyakumi releases a mid vid people on this thread act like he just killed their whole family or did something illegal lmao

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
bro you are definitely new in Hentai industry i know people pay 80$ for shitty koikatsu pic about futa with horse cock

And let's not bring the Furry AI topic with 250$ for one commission :3

People will pay for anything ~

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Dude i'm not an hmv creator or a 3D artist but again if i had the Nyakumi models i could make some interesting videos or at least make them work in one way or another...these are my kind of edits!
Misaki getting fucked is the one & the only wish for nyakumi fans people were asking him for it 2 years (oT-T)尸

I wish you success my friend 。*:☆(・ω・人・ω・)。:゜☆。

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote