Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lesuceur

Dec 7, 2019
I don't know if I'm late but I will try my chance here. I was searching mmd videos of artist who've dissepear and it appear there is some ( if not all ) videos of Birdway who have been posted here. Unfortunatly the Mega link are dead or doesn't work for me alone. If someone have his collection can he post a link here ?
I just found some of his videos at these places :

Unfortunatly the quality is disgusting or the link to download is dead.

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
I don't know if I'm late but I will try my chance here. I was searching mmd videos of artist who've dissepear and it appear there is some ( if not all ) videos of Birdway who have been posted here. Unfortunatly the Mega link are dead or doesn't work for me alone. If someone have his collection can he post a link here ?
I just found some of his videos at these places :

Unfortunatly the quality is disgusting or the link to download is dead.
HERE WE GO:

This user uploaded all of em i guess.

Sting (Ñ)GH

Nov 17, 2019
HERE WE GO:

This user uploaded all of em i guess.
I am that user of Rule34V, I have more videos of other artists to upload but I have not been able to do so due to time constraints. All those videos I took from a torrent and it is all there was except for the same videos but with music; I am looking for the 3 Birdway videos that were almost 30m long, if you have said videos pass them pls

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
I am that user of Rule34V, I have more videos of other artists to upload but I have not been able to do so due to time constraints. All those videos I took from a torrent and it is all there was except for the same videos but with music; I am looking for the 3 Birdway videos that were almost 30m long, if you have said videos pass them pls
Hey Sting, looking forward to see more of your videos on R34v. I have you on my Fav :)

• Wow
Reactions: Sting (Ñ)GH

Zer08th

Jan 17, 2021
I am sorry to ask here, but this seems to be the place were birdway is occasionally discussed. I am aware that birdway is not the same person as Nyakumi but they are very similar. There is a maybe full archive of birdways stuff on this thread but i cant find some videos such as wips. Does anyone have the complete "boat fun" video? If not does anyone have the wips of boat fun? Preferrably does a more complete archive exist. The working link to an archive on here does not seem to go back to 2017 really. Thank you for any help. Maybe sometime a thread can be created for birdway but it seems that is a really hard archive to get a hold of nowadays.

Reactions: aragorn02

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
I am sorry to ask here, but this seems to be the place were birdway is occasionally discussed. I am aware that birdway is not the same person as Nyakumi but they are very similar. There is a maybe full archive of birdways stuff on this thread but i cant find some videos such as wips. Does anyone have the complete "boat fun" video? If not does anyone have the wips of boat fun? Preferrably does a more complete archive exist. The working link to an archive on here does not seem to go back to 2017 really. Thank you for any help. Maybe sometime a thread can be created for birdway but it seems that is a really hard archive to get a hold of nowadays.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:88d06b52ae0be2e74e1e960311a5093017525729&dn=Birdway%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

copy and past this magnet link in your torrent client, 66 gb, it's 100% complete Birdway archive. with works from 2016 up, unfortunately it won't be easy to download it!

Zer08th

Jan 17, 2021
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:88d06b52ae0be2e74e1e960311a5093017525729&dn=Birdway%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

copy and past this magnet link in your torrent client, 66 gb, it's 100% complete Birdway archive. with works from 2016 up, unfortunately it won't be easy to download it!
Oh thank you. I will hold onto this. I used to use a website to download torrents, but due to some issues I asked my account to get deleted, and torrents make me nervous. I am not sure what clients are safe now. I'll wait for a simple download, or work up the courage to try torrents again. Still thank you for an option.

Reactions: AK9999999
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote