Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
i would love to see more futa rimjob action. The second Fun in Elevator video had Akeno rimming Misaki for a brief bit and it was really hot. Unfortunately it was only for literally 6 seconds. One of the Nekos fucking another would be really hot and i don't think we've ever seen that. I believe the most we've ever seen was Yuki giving a buttjob to Misaki. Here's to hoping we get certified fresh futa x futa material.

Aug 8, 2021
I like the newer videos, still just as great as the old ones, personally I'd like to see him/her do more with the balls. It's kind of a shame that all these hot futas have big swinging balls but there's never much being done with them, the only standout scene I can really recall is this bit from Up & Down Remix 2. Up and Down Ball Smother.gif

Quackityduck

Aug 4, 2019
Speaking of futa x futa, which ones are they? I can't download all of them at once and I wanna prioritize them first. I just downloaded Feline the Blue since I thought a futa x futa version was included. Turns out it didn't have it like the xvideos version had.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote