Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yau5o_v1

Dec 10, 2020
Is the "Casting Couch" file but with the full voice over where she wears a purple suit in the folders?
It was released in September 20, the original ones (no sound + sound) in August/September 19 but I can't find it in those folders and I don't wanna look in all the other .zip files for it.

Reactions: koochikilla

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
This Question should Be answered by the Artist themselfs Take Jill Valentine for instance she is Used often by 3d Artist the slap a dick in her making her a futa but remember that she ist a biological Born female Lore wise this is only a prop Not a Statement of changing her gender this right remains with her creator now to the First sentence i wrote If that a Charakter ist self Made then its Not the Community that you should ask and to the Question If it is gay.........yes it is gay is Not a Term meant for only Males gals can Be gay to

yau5o_v1

Dec 10, 2020
Is the "Casting Couch" file but with the full voice over where she wears a purple suit in the folders?
It was released in September 20, the original ones (no sound + sound) in August/September 19 but I can't find it in those folders and I don't wanna look in all the other .zip files for it.
I've downloaded and checked all the folders in the end but it wasn't there, could it be linked like the other folders of "2021" as it's the same kind of remake?

Jul 29, 2018
yau5o_v1 so far the video you described doesn't exist. Most likely what you're describing is an unofficial version or he may be reworking on said video. I'm suspecting the former not the latter as I have never seen said video you described.

yau5o_v1

Dec 10, 2020
yau5o_v1 so far the video you described doesn't exist. Most likely what you're describing is an unofficial version or he may be reworking on said video. I'm suspecting the former not the latter as I have never seen said video you described.

Basically the first of his "full sound versions", so yeah it exists and is official.

I've got "okay" quality version of it too, but I saw the collection thread and thought it would be included - doesn't look like that.

Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018
Damn, this guy's work is such a breath of fresh air. Finally someone who understands the difference that music can make. Good sound effects are hard to come by for any creator but music can mask most of it or even elevate it. Other creator either have deafening silence which I just can't fap to. Or they use terrible and unfitting sound effects. Nyakumi's old animations at least get the music and rhythm part right even if the animations itself are still very rough.

Very excited to work through to his more recent stuff.

And Futa stuff is just great in general.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote