Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pizolmao

Feb 7, 2020
New vid is pretty boring imo it's cool to see a girl dom a futa and all but the length of the video is just waaay too short.The whole year in general has been pretty weak for them though only 2-3 good animations.At this point the only thing that would make this year is a LGS 4 or a very hot christmas video.

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
Nyakumi's been pretty hit or miss with the shorter animations... every once in a while they knock out a banger, but every time it's like this where it's 60% lead up and enough jump-cuts to give an epileptic a seizure is a bad time. Kudos to them still banging out content, I guess?

Reactions: Nikaido2326
Aug 14, 2021
New vid is pretty boring imo it's cool to see a girl dom a futa and all but the length of the video is just waaay too short.The whole year in general has been pretty weak for them though only 2-3 good animations.At this point the only thing that would make this year is a LGS 4 or a very hot christmas video.
Of course that's gonna take a while. Remember how long it took Nya to make LGS 3? I'd kill to know what's gonna be in-store for LGS 4.

RoninHalo

Apr 19, 2019
I for one enjoyed this one, what is really decreasing my enjoyment is Xvideos compressing it into a pixelated soup that hurts my damn eyes. Can't wait to see it in actual HD, and not this Xvideos Nightmare.

Jul 6, 2017
Unfortunately video was meh, however whats the video in the middle at the end? Top one looks like lewd snack and the bottom is fragile crystal. A01751BE-1CB6-4DBA-B8B2-04F2B43BC66B.jpeg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote