Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gofree

Feb 17, 2021
is there any schedule how long we have to wait for videos or is it just random when its get ready?

Aug 8, 2021
is there any schedule how long we have to wait for videos or is it just random when its get ready?
No real schedule, I typically estimate between one to maybe two weeks from when the WIPs are posted prior to release. Might be a little more or less than that based on the length of the animation.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
What software is he using to animate these scenes? I can't seem to put my finger on it.
Nyakumi did a few streams a while back on picarto. Unfortunately, the vods are gone and i don't remember what the program was. Considering the really basic lighting engine and fluid simulation, it might be something done in a game engine, like Unity. Cascadeur and akeytsu pop up when you search for "nyakumi animation tools", so it might be something like that. Both programs interface with Unity, so.........

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
Nyakumi did a few streams a while back on picarto. Unfortunately, the vods are gone and i don't remember what the program was. Considering the really basic lighting engine and fluid simulation, it might be something done in a game engine, like Unity. Cascadeur and akeytsu pop up when you search for "nyakumi animation tools", so it might be something like that. Both programs interface with Unity, so.........
He stated once his animations are made in MMD (Miku Miku Dance) and the models are done in Blender.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote