Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jhonny_225

Sep 18, 2023
why does he choose such bad characters, why doesn’t he want to have sex with this ganguro (who has a cybernetic arm) how I wish this ganguro was fucked by 2 futagirl girls (double pinetration)
The videos themselves have become short, the animations change too quickly and often, before you enjoyed watching long exciting body movements, the camera smoothly changed angles of the same scene

your lewd treatment 2 was the last such cool video

Reactions: SuperSaki44

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
why does he choose such bad characters, why doesn’t he want to have sex with this ganguro (who has a cybernetic arm) how I wish this ganguro was fucked by 2 futagirl girls (double pinetration)
The videos themselves have become short, the animations change too quickly and often, before you enjoyed watching long exciting body movements, the camera smoothly changed angles of the same scene
after
Heavy disagree but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. (I will agree on sometimes the videos lengths are too short for the wait. Example Horny jail being way too short of just 2 minutes for 1 month of waiting.)

GGMR970

Oct 3, 2019
Heavy disagree but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. (I will agree on sometimes the videos lengths are too short for the wait. Example Horny jail being way too short of just 2 minutes for 1 month of waiting.)
There is a extended version in the masterlist if you want to watch it again.

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
There is a extended version in the masterlist if you want to watch it again.
Oh I know about the extended version. But in my opinion it's sorta lazy (the sounds is nice) because most of it is just scenes repeated over and over again to drag out the length. For me it was unfortunate since I was quite hyped for the video. But it isn't the worst. Just disappointing in terms of video length time. But thanks for the suggestion. Appreciate it

SuperSaki44

Oct 10, 2022

I heavily agree!! :WeSmart:(y)

Reactions: suicide bomber
Aug 8, 2021
Just watched it, have to say I loved every minute of it! It was so hot seeing Akeno and Saki double-teaming her, I really liked when Saki planted her huge balls right on her face, so unexpected and hot!! I really hope we get more videos like this featuring even more of the FPF members.

10/10 will definitely fap again

Edit: added personal highlight Saki's Balls.gif

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote